• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Its been 12 weeks since I last went to visit PTC. My pbs were 85/60/100 @65kgs.

After anxiously pacing around my house on thursday arvo. I decided to call the man. It was time to visit the coach.

I hopped into my car and ventured up to PTC on friday...

There were dark times where I was struggling with self doubt. I mentally thought I could not lift the weight even though I have not touched them. Scott empowered me to become strong. I am now stronger!

I am still skinny runt. But I am stronger than ever before.

My new pbs
Deadlift 110kgs
Bench 70kgs

I cant find the words to describe the happiness I am feeling. Thanks again Scott!

Sookie did great, and he has much more in the tank.
You know what you need to do sookie man, I wanna see 140/80/100 by mid year ;)

205kg at 17 years old that is crazy haha.

I hope i bench 200kg one day... wait.. i hope i bench 150kg one day let alone 200!

Sticky, that kid is getting STRONG.

How long do you estimate he can keep these gains up?

Whats his conditioning like? How tall is he? He looks like a big boy!

PTC will be open during the holiday period from 1pm till 6pm.*
The only days that PTC will be closed are Christmas eve, Christmas day and new years day.*
After new years 3pm-930pm will resume, with the availability for coaching outside of those hours for those interested.*

Does it when ever I copy from FB or ProRaw.
It doesn't show up until I post it :(.

Maybe I'm an asterix?

Also, don't forget everyone.
2pm-5pm NYE, PTC, free entry.
Last chance to smash those PB's before Xmas.

There will be a BBQ, so bring down something to eat afterwards.

A snap of some of PTC

e8bc9e6f.jpg

hahaha, You can see one chalk bucket.

I even cleaned all the blood of the floor!

Fuzzy said it wasnt appropriate to leave on the ground lol