• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Another fun, ball busting night.

Alex squatted 140kg 5x5, benched 110kg 5x5 and did GHR's super setter with 110kg pendaly rows.

Steve squatted 150kg 3x3, benched up to 100kg x3 - didn't go heavier as his shoulder is still not 100%- but it's getting there.

Mike squatted 180kg 3x3.

Tara found her way back out. Has to be the first real session in ~8 weeks. It was good to have her back.
She squatted 60kg 5x5 and benched 40kg 5x5, did sldl too.

Loz benched up to 120kg x3, MP 70kg 5x3 and did some rows.

Kurt squatted up to 180kg x1

Pete benched up to 80kg 5x5, dips/MP/rows. Finished the night off with a thruster/pushup/swing complex - then ran home :/

I squatted 180kg 3x5, benched 110kg 5x5, GHR's and WG pullups.

Marc did some banded log press, then seated axle pin presses.
He also ran through the correct technique to lift the stones.
Loz, Matt and I picked up the 100kg stone fairly easily.

Yeah 15-20 roughly.
It's great though, every person in the gym is somebody I want to train with.
No douche bags, no bullshit.

Do you find it hard financially due to those numbers?

Not at all, though I would if I needed to live off it.
The gym is paying for it self, all my overheads are covered, though it's not big enough yet to draw a wage.
I have a full time job during the day, and I live with the inlaws, which means no bills. My only expense is food and fuel.

If you start a strength and conditioning gym to get rich, your doing it for the wrong reasons.

Over the next 6 months though, I hope to get in there full time and have enough clients to keep me going.

Ill be visiting soon. what are the best quiet nights?

There's people in every night :D

Monday's is fully booked until 9pm though.
Shoot me an email and I can work around when your able to get out here.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. The gym has been flat out!
I'll try and get ontop of it all again.
I've handed my resignation it at work, so that will give me more time to focus on the gym more in the new year :)

Big MOVE!!
Mate living the dream!! Doing what u love to do..
It aint work if u love what your doing.
Everybodies dream.

P.S
Parts of me are so envious right now LOL.
I would love to run PTC fulltime as well.

Fuck.
Ive been training Zach for 8 months...... He is only bloody 17!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTWrWQYuFPk]PTC Brisbane - 17yo Zach @ 133kg - 205kg bench - 25kg PB! - YouTube[/ame]

Just going to hijack the thread for one second....

I had the pleasure to speak with Scotty yesterday and I must say he is a really good guy. Loves the sport which is fantastic and I wish you well for the new year!

If you get a chance Brisbane people, go and see Scott and lift some heavy shit! :D

Looking forward to working with the PTC team!

Thanks for the props Kev.
Was a pleasure to have a chat with you to mate, hope to catch up sometime in the early new year!