• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Home page is a bit wordy for my liking, apart from that it is easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly.

Congrats on looking for a new home - lack of space for your growing member base is a good problem to have!

Fun session tonight. I love Tuesdays.

Tara deadlifted 90 3x5 very easily.

Damo squatted up to a deep 147.5kg 5 doubles and reps at 100kg on bench

I pulled 215 5x3

Steve benched 100kg for doubles and squatted 167.5kg 5 doubles

Alex squatted up to 220kg x2, three months ago hit a PB of 180kgx1. Then benched

Zach squatted 175 fit doubles and benched 132.5 6x2

Had a technique client Matt come in a few months back, he is now a full time member. Has a beautiful squat now, and is showing great potential. At 100kg his 5rms are squat 82.5 x5, bench 75 x5, DL 110 x5.
He starts one of my novice programs tomorrow, what's his progress over the next 6 weeks.

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUflcMUxqjA[/ame]

In other news, I have just got a shed that is 2.5x the size of our current gym, in northgate.
A mere 15mins from the city.

Should be a great new set up, we will move the last week of march :)

Last edited:
Gonna add more gear to to fill the new premises Sticky?
Or just give everyone a bit more room to move.

Lots more gear mate.
More platforms.
Mono lift (none in QLD)
DB to 60+
More speciality bars
Competition calibrated powerlifting plates
Adjustable benches
More flat benches
More rubber matting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll4G1Lrmtkw]PTC Brisbane - Tara 5x3 100kg, 5 weeks out from GPC States - YouTube[/ame]

Lots more gear mate.
More platforms.
Mono lift (none in QLD)
DB to 60+
More speciality bars
Competition calibrated powerlifting plates
Adjustable benches
More flat benches
More rubber matting.

You're a chippy aren't you?

If they're for deadlifts you could probs make platforms out of yellow tongue ply with marine carpet on top.

Make a couple that you can use individually in training then join together to make a comp platform

:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xed3An0hliY]PTC Brisbane - Zach 4 weeks out form GPC state 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

lol is he getting any closer to getting that to 10/10?

I noticed in his log there was rack pulls for a while but I haven't checked it lately

Nah its not his strength, its his set up. But he doesn't listen.

We will work on it more after states.

408.5kg worth of new calibrated plates :)

bf5d7b6f.jpg