• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
There are few bad exercises, there are many which are better or worse for particular goals.

For beginners, the main usefulness of curls and kickbacks is that it may make them happy to do them, and a person happy in their workouts will stick to them, thus keeping up with the actually useful exercises like squat, deadlift and overhead press.

Curls and kickbacks for beginners are like when you tell your kid they can have cake if they eat their vegies. It does actually add some nutrition to their diet, but the main benefit is that it gets them to eat their vegies.

There are few bad exercises, there are many which are better or worse for particular goals.

For beginners, the main usefulness of curls and kickbacks is that it may make them happy to do them, and a person happy in their workouts will stick to them, thus keeping up with the actually useful exercises like squat, deadlift and overhead press.

Curls and kickbacks for beginners are like when you tell your kid they can have cake if they eat their vegies. It does actually add some nutrition to their diet, but the main benefit is that it gets them to eat their vegies.

Yeah- but then there is carrot cake- its a cake, but its made with carrots.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah- but then there is carrot cake- its a cake, but its made with carrots.

Posted via Mobile Device

mmmm- this makes me hungry. I had 3 slices of carrot cake on saturday before my kickback session.Posted via Mobile Device

mmmm- this makes me hungry. I had 3 slices of carrot cake on saturday before my kickback session.Posted via Mobile Device