• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[BRIS] Big Bench in Paradise comp

It will be awsome to see the BIG guys lift...
I will be down on Tuesday / Wednesdays now, hopefully a 7-8 hour drive doesnt mess with me too much.

Today's the day. Cant wait to see some 250kg+ benches.
Morning weight 79kg. Shaved my head, and just finshed my 2nd breakfast. Current weight 80.5kg. I'll try and get at least another kg of food in me before 1130.
See you guys down there!
Posted via Mobile Device

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MXv9CgJaOo]YouTube - Me at the National big bench in paradise comp[/ame]

2 comp PB's and set a national record.

Was good to meet troufis and see gareer again.
Both lifted well especially seeing as it was their first comp!

Highlights, George O eaisly benching 250 shirted. Big Al benching a super easy 200kg raw. Coralee breaking her own WR, 82.5kg or 85kg at 51kg.

top day with some great lifters :).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztDoS0x4O9E]YouTube - Gareer at big bench in paradise![/ame]

92.5-100-105

congrats scott, trofius and the VOLUME KING!

national record hey, not bad for a lanky man. :D

edit: time to change your sig me thinks :p

Last edited:
LOL, cheers. Its really only a record because no 1 has set one in my class yet, but It gives me something to attack in decembers comp!
Trofius vid will be up in 2 mins

Scott your a champion man, great lifting on your part! It was great to meet trofius and great to get a comp done! I was so amped afterwards.

I looked at that video, I can't really see my foot moving but oh well! Still got it out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZrWKTSGmGs]YouTube - Trofius at Big bench in paradise[/ame]

110-115-120

Top work mate.

Scott I didn't realise you got a record! Great job man, I heard jeff say something but I wasn't sure. Amazing job.

Well done guys. Weird seeing Gareer with a top on, also weird seeing sticky without short shorts.
Posted via Mobile Device

hahah dave, I was the skinniest little runt there. Was pretty intimidating! But everyone was insanely nice. And jeff did an awesome job running the comp.

just found out from Henry on facebook that a Muscle Pit regular competed at this Bench in Paradise comp. George is the name, he is a machine! ive seen him warmup on 140kg easily.

just found out from Henry on facebook that a Muscle Pit regular competed at this Bench in Paradise comp. George is the name, he is a machine! ive seen him warmup on 140kg easily.

George was at the Nats, where he bombed unfortunately, he was in the BP only comp. As far as I know he's only competing in bench only comps.

Anyone know what he got??? He's strong boy.