• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[BRIS] Big Bench in Paradise comp

Great news Jeff. What has been changed?
Can I give you my form/money order?

Just to confirm jeff, all enterents MUST wear a soft suit?
hi scott mate i have had the worst flu ever but back again, simple the w.p.c wants records from national events only ,a couple of quick phone calls a name change and we are in alls good and this event will grow to be the big one for bench press guys as it use to be in the past

Well one hurdle overcome, i have the time off work, once i pay power rates and rego, I will see if I can eat let alone, make the trip and afford to enter...fingers crossed, for some overtime!...lol

Hopefully now I will be able to meet up and do some openers with the boys in Bris, and get some last minute pointers..

I'm keeeen. Benched 90 x 3 today for paused reps after a full set already. I'm gunning for 100!

Where can I get a soft suit from?

Sticky, how many days out will you be practicing your openers, Would be great to meet a few lads from here before the comp..Trying to save like a madman.

Alright guys, not long now.
Jeff would like all entries sent down with in a week or so. Should be a top comp.

The capo site states there is 10 entries 5 raw 5 equipt

So who are they and what weight group, if you are here?

Me <75 open /sub masters

82.5 jnr male

I hope jeff convinced big al to lift. He has the biggest bench I've ever seen.
Posted via Mobile Device