• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[BRIS] Big Bench in Paradise comp

Nice videos, well done guys, sometimes I forget how young you guys are too, well done.

Question, what were the weight plates in use? And bar?

I thought the bar was VERY nice, the knurling was great.

The 20kg plates were plain, I saw no markings at all.

scott get ready for the push /pull 4 dec bring along some of the team from your s/man comp better still get them to lift they can do both bench and d/lift or either .soft suits are needed and you can buy these from ron birch on 0400876616 for 30 dollars. hey markos barrys 52 lol .didnt get a chance to intro the 3rd reff to you guys on saterday it was my wife teresa ,she retired from lifting last year during her time she broke aus records 45 times w/records 15 times she d/lift 3 times b/weight and benchs over 80 at 46k b/weight, now trains with p/lifters helping them get it right and you will see her in the refs chair now and then putting back into the sport she got a lot out of so any of you guys who have female friends intro them to the sport it shore beats dancing around in an airobics room .heard the saying those that train together stay together and boy it shore takes females to a place they have never been before, see you all 4th dec .

Yeah I know Frank, but he looks 72 lol

He doesnt read this does he??????

Its great to see him still putting up big benches

They don't look like calibrated plates.
the plates are old timers but they are weighed on scales that have been calibrated in the last 6 months ,the beauty of those plates is that they are thin so when we have a lifter up near 300 they still fit the bar in lieu of trying to jam plates on the end of the bar,at last years big bench we had a lifter pushing 320 the only way we could get the newer plates on was turn the collars around the opposite way,the thiner plates sit closer together ,snug ,and maybe better balanced bar results