• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gooooood

i never understand why people stop doing a excersise ???
thats a long time???

Just the way things worked out, i been consistant in the gym but maybe not regular, i find deads and squats to be effective have to consistant and regular.

i never understand why people stop doing a excersise ???

Injury
It doesn't suit them bio-mechanically
they don't feel it is effective
Boredom
They feel there is a more effective movement for that muscle
It's time for a change
Doesn't fit into their current program

To name a few.

Physio today hopefully.
Else, squats and bench.

Left side lat super tight, so i wont deadlift today unfortunately. Haha. Well i still might, depends.

But hopefully physio will be going to town on it and the associated erector muscles being pulled sideways by it hahaha.

Need to hire an in house physio massage person. Nothing i hate more than doing that shit myself. Lol. Every session its the only thing i dont look forward to. Ha

Tim.

walking machine 2.5 degreesskipping one leg hopsseated one leg calveshack squat one leg calfsstepswalking
15m 6.5km4x40e (1m)4x20e/15kg (non stop)20ex20kg 10,000 by now4km

Coz that particular exercise sux. ?
Deads are the shiiiit
:D:D

Just the way things worked out, i been consistant in the gym but maybe not regular, i find deads and squats to be effective have to consistant and regular.

Sooo why 18 months no deads??:confused:

Injury
It doesn't suit them bio-mechanically
they don't feel it is effective
Boredom
They feel there is a more effective movement for that muscle
It's time for a change
Doesn't fit into their current program

To name a few.
Do you dead??

Physio today hopefully.
Else, squats and bench.

Left side lat super tight, so i wont deadlift today unfortunately. Haha. Well i still might, depends.

But hopefully physio will be going to town on it and the associated erector muscles being pulled sideways by it hahaha.

Need to hire an in house physio massage person. Nothing i hate more than doing that shit myself. Lol. Every session its the only thing i dont look forward to. Ha

Tim.
how was physio???

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo why 18 months no deads??:confused:

Just havent really felt like it, plus i also find there are better ways for directly targetting back and legs, in different variations of rows and pulls for back as bell as squats, leg curls and SLDL for quads and hammies, so during this time thats what i been doing, as well doing deads is more time consuming in the gym, loading the weights and unloading as well when going heavy the rest inbetween sets increases so not the most efficient time wise in the gym when on a shorter time frame.

Just havent really felt like it, plus i also find there are better ways for directly targetting back and legs, in different variations of rows and pulls for back as bell as squats, leg curls and SLDL for quads and hammies, so during this time thats what i been doing, as well doing deads is more time consuming in the gym, loading the weights and unloading as well when going heavy the rest inbetween sets increases so not the most efficient time wise in the gym when on a shorter time frame.

Thanks for helping me understand :cool: