• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So have been racking my brain on how on earth to add a picture. Looked at the stickys and says to manage my attachments but no idea how to even add an attachment, all is says is I haven't added an attachment which I already know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

So have been racking my brain on how on earth to add a picture. Looked at the stickys and says to manage my attachments but no idea how to even add an attachment, all is says is I haven't added an attachment which I already know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Photobucket or image shack just post the link to your host and pic will appear.

Spent a bit of time over the weekend setting up my new gym. Got the basic in there and have room to add more stuff down the track but am happy.
Gym1.jpg

Gym2.jpg

Gym3.jpg

Moderator note: When using links from Photobucket, use the link that begins with , this will display the picture and not an external link.

Thanks Mods for the fix up.

Last edited:
Spent a bit of time over the weekend setting up my new gym. Got the basic in there and have room to add more stuff down the track but am happy.

That looks great! I'm currently looking at buying a very similar setup. I'm guessing you went through gym and fitness? If you wouldn't mind could you tell me what the overall deal you got was? And do you have plenty of room for the barbell to fit on the J hooks (the hooks aren't too wide?). Thanks.

Cheers

Paid just over 2 grand for the lot including the rubber flooring. The Barbell fits fine, have plenty of room.

One thing that has annoyed me and it's more for show but the paint chips pretty easy. One workout and have alot of scratches already. As I said, it's just for show as that room there is a very noticable room in my house. Nothing some touch up paint won't fix though.

Cheers

Paid just over 2 grand for the lot including the rubber flooring. The Barbell fits fine, have plenty of room.

One thing that has annoyed me and it's more for show but the paint chips pretty easy. One workout and have alot of scratches already. As I said, it's just for show as that room there is a very noticable room in my house. Nothing some touch up paint won't fix though.

Adds character to the equipment. :eek:

Office gym

Will train whenever I damn feel like it.

First few pieces of equipment for the gym in the storage area at the back of the office.

Power Cage, flat bench, multi cable station and some more plates are coming later this week.

Unfortunately we will have to contaminate the scene with some cardio gear, as some people think that's what fintness is. I'll make sure that gets put in a dark corner where the redback spiders live.

Now I just have to get some equipment at our overseas premises. We shuffle a few sea containers around the place from time to time - factory direct from Zhang Kong perhaps?

office.jpg

Well, started to set mine up today. Got the rack done and that's about it. I need to clean up some old weights that I'll use for dumbbells and then add them out there too. It's all undercover, with a window that's got the Mac there with the music on it. Can't wait!

28658470-5AA7-4C18-B433-132887554ECF-4773-000003E39A670752.jpg

Nice setup oz.

Where is the place you bought it I've bern wanting to buy some collars like that for a while to make up my farmers walk handles. The joint at harbour town doesnt sell em and sportys don't either.

Well, started to set mine up today. Got the rack done and that's about it. I need to clean up some old weights that I'll use for dumbbells and then add them out there too. It's all undercover, with a window that's got the Mac there with the music on it. Can't wait!

28658470-5AA7-4C18-B433-132887554ECF-4773-000003E39A670752.jpg

Nice! Is that a package from gym n fitness?