• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gotten a few pieces over the last year or so
10gljpd.jpg

34sp2wx.jpg

2zjhxsj.jpg

I've got about 300kg of plates, doing the job for the moment
got tons of bands, bars, cable attachments, dip bars/belts ect.
Also hoping to purchase a GHR and swiss bar soon.

I've been collecting some gear for a while now, a lot of things that aren't really necessary but I like having regardless ::D

I don't plan on going back to a normal gym anytime soon and the mrs is "allowing" me to use basically the whole garage and the undercover part of the backyard (which is huge) to put as much manly stuff as I want so I'm going to make the most of it!

Gotten a few pieces over the last year or so
10gljpd.jpg

34sp2wx.jpg

2zjhxsj.jpg

I've got about 300kg of plates, doing the job for the moment
got tons of bands, bars, cable attachments, dip bars/belts ect.
Also hoping to purchase a GHR and swiss bar soon.

I've been collecting some gear for a while now, a lot of things that aren't really necessary but I like having regardless ::D

I don't plan on going back to a normal gym anytime soon and the mrs is "allowing" me to use basically the whole garage and the undercover part of the backyard (which is huge) to put as much manly stuff as I want so I'm going to make the most of it!

Nice setup reppnplates
How do you find the Powertec press?

Nice setup reppnplates
How do you find the Powertec press?

I thought about it for a long time whether to get it or not as I didn't know if it I would get much out of it. But after using it for a few months now I can tell you I'm in love with it..

It covers such a variety of exercises I find myself using it for something every workout. Couldn't be happier with it.

I thought about it for a long time whether to get it or not as I didn't know if it I would get much out of it. But after using it for a few months now I can tell you I'm in love with it..

It covers such a variety of exercises I find myself using it for something every workout. Couldn't be happier with it.

Nice
I'm considering to get one

How do you guys get the power rack into a normal sized bedroom? Would it fit through the door opening? What if the bed room is down an aisle, would the cage be able to fit through that? I am window shopping at gymdirect and am salivating at the possibilities but not sure if I can get all that gear inside my house!

ah ok so the limiting factor in terms of fitting through all that gear into the room with my tetris-like ability would be just the main strut of the cage.

I've added racking down the end of the room to hold all my stuff, I can store my bench under one of the shelves. Now I nave nothing on the floor except my Kettlebells, rack, and GHR. Will add tubs later to hold and sort everything.
e2u8yjan.jpg

It's the old Force USA model from GymandFitness.

If our new house has a garage ceiling high enough I'll get a monorack made like the EliteFS one