• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
my cardio is terrible btw

but your 23 0ni. Your cardio should come back very quick due to your cycling history and age. Cyclists have some of the best lung capacity of all athletes.

I am having a go, even if I have to hobble around to get a 800m time later in year.

It is only 2 laps.

We got all year to do this? @spartacus ; I'm in. I won't be putting up a vid, but no need as old man knees won't win.

we want to see you in the flesh, please post clips.

Comp has officially started, and goes to end of 2014. Let the games begin.

If you know people outside the forum that may be interested, let them know.

Will post wr's for the four events that we score from, besides chins.

I think we have a good balance with events, and a big strong guy can still do well.

Last edited:
If I can get hold of a Batman full body suit disguise to wear I'll post a vid, srs.

are you in [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; I need some motivation, I reckon I can do you on the runs and chins :)