• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Titles like AusBB's greatest athlete rely on prestige alone.

In time, when we secure tv rights and so on, there will be prizemoney. Once we get oni in, local tv will flock.

I think I'll have to mount go pro on my head get footage of my runs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's Taurus good at to be crowd favourite? I don't see him on any off the overhead threads, has he got good bench press or just a good all rounder

crossfitters will go well, especially if they can pop up 110kg plus for clean and jerks.

ride29er, just get someone film you, relative or friend, or run times from spring in aths comps by invitation.

taurus does 160kg bench and is all-round fit. I assume he has a bit of speed.

But you are right, we will only know once performances are out there.

Let us just have fun and see what happens.

I am aiming for under 13 for 100m, 2.40 for 800m, 110kg clean and jerk, 140kg bench press, and 16 chinups.

taurus does 160kg bench and is all-round fit. I assume he has a bit of speed.

But you are right, we will only know once performances are out there.

Let us just have fun and see what happens.

Wow 160kg bench, I might throw some money on him as well

my first aims, given I have plantar fascia at moment and it is soon winter, will be to get lifts first, then focus on other three later in year.

I'm not sure on run but I want 120kg on both lifts and 25ish pull-ups

good aims, and would be impressive.

I am hoping a lot of people will have a go, but I know crossfitters will be there.