• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
well done ride29er I will update this thread on weekend with progress scores.

I would have counted your 100kg on other thread, in any case.

Last edited:
Progress points

Azz 100kg clean and overhead (38 points), 100m 11.15 (86 points), total 124 points

Ride29er 100kg clean and overhead (38 points), 105kg bench press (32 points), total 70 points

Jzpowahz 21chinups (21 points), 85kg clean and overhead (32 points), total 53 points

Last edited:
Progress points

Azz 100kg clean and overhead (38 points), 100m 11.15 (86 points), total 124 points

Ride29er 100kg clean and overhead (38 points), total 38

Jzpowahz 21chinups (21 points), 85kg clean and overhead (32 points), total 53 points

I got my bench press in there somewere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it does look a bit biased towards 100m score, but still think an all round football player can win.

Next year will change scoring system from input.

Thing is one can still win without doing all events. At same time, crossfit guys will go a long way; they will have a go at all events.

Ride29er still a chance because his worst events for score are out of way (apart from chins), running is where the smaller guys will make up ground.

Last edited:
Oh cool just realised I've got a mention in this comp haha. Well seeing as I'm already on the board I may as well finish the events.

On Sunday I'll post up a 100kg bench and do a few chin ups at the end of my session. Not expecting much over 20 chins my upper body strength is nothing like it used to be before injury.

Fuark I will struggle with an 800m though lol.

Azz, remember there is no pause between chinup reps, and film from side so I can see full extension of arms.

Last edited:
Can we add muscle ups? Lol. Just punched out my first one. Then got wifey to film another

I don't think many people can do a non kipping muscle up. Even with a little kip, just seems to be the way.