• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice work Chris, is that gym open to the public? Seems like a decent setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done chris, I will update first thread later.

from now on, film should be done from side so we can see full stretch at bottom.

It I a bit hard seeing from behind.

Darkoz and silverback may want to comment.

Good stuff Mitch!

Yeah, that is the HIT room which is owned by Suncoast Fitness on Wises Rd.

Sorry about vid angle Spartacus, wasn't sure but I normally video from behind.

Also, I am aware that elbows don't fully lock out each rep. My shoulders don't really allow it as there are some major clunking or something going on when I do with an underhand grip. Next time I do it, I will do it with the neutral grip as I prefer that anyway.

Anyone else doing anything? haha

So my GF's phone is an absolute POS Iphone and she missed the clean before this. I'll most likely do more next week anyway as I very nearly locked out 90kg after this (and recorded perfectly on my galaxy haha)

85kg clean and push press 230515 - YouTube

I still can't do any running ones as the hammy isn't so good.

will update, i think azz will be winning and you second

Was you bw 85kg again, I have out it in overhead press section as well, but will add score later

yep. Well yesterday when I did that for some reason I woke up at 86.8kg. (lots of food in belly from night before :p) Last night, I just had CCM's proton bars and I'm 83.8kg this morning. Been averaging pretty much spot on 85kg though.

And where are other people's vids? I couldn't see any in this thread?

azz has a clean and press on film n other thread, and has run 100m in competition. So clip or actual comp is proof.

yes, but Azz has to do an 800m. I think he ran 11.15 or something for 100m and did 100kg clean and jerk at 76kg bw.

Last edited:
I nominate wheeldog

a261461b98d93d3ffa470f7ab538cdfa_zpsc0be4fae.jpg