• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yes, I am sure he will show his cards one day. But why do cleans when you can do reverse curls.

I think the crossfitters will beat him They are already toughened up, fit and strong.

world records bench 327.5kg, clean and jerk all time 266kg. These are not official IPF or IWF records, but I will use them unless convinced otherwise.

Geez, my odds need to increase dramatically, say 100-1, after what you blokes will be throwing up!! I dunno about the runs, but bench I'll be looking at 100-105kg, clean and jerk 100kg if my head is in it, and chins will be tough, I did 15 yesterday, the no pause makes chins very tough and will rob you of roughly 3-5 reps I reckon, I'll aim for 20 on the day.

Taurus, Spartacus, Ride29er, Jzpowazsersz all have me covered I reckon, plus perhaps more..

Actually I'm betting on a No Contest being the end result. At some stage 0ni and [MENTION=15717]High Road[/MENTION]; are gonna get into a punch on destroying the whole event.

I don't know about me, just do your best and have fun.

you guys can do better on runs, as bodyweight a huge disadvantage for 800m.

a 2.40m 800m run will score better than anyone will get in bench.

be positive; I have made you official promoter of event. No tv rights, your fault.

if we can get 0ni and [MENTION=15717]High Road[/MENTION]; to have a bit of a punch on at the weigh in that should draw the viewers!

That's what we like to hear.

Yeah hear that 0ni, he's calling you a pussy!

[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; remember when the Wingman v 0ni Bench tournament kicked off. Wingman called 0ni out ........ and the rest is history as they say. Deja vu

@spartacus ; remember when the Wingman v 0ni Bench tournament kicked off. Wingman called 0ni out ........ and the rest is history as they say. Deja vu

High road is right. We are still waiting. He is going to have to show his cards if he wants to win this title of AusBB's greatest athlete.

[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; that'll sweeten the deal won't it :D

The loser perhaps!

Just a question, if you have a crack at an event and then better it later on this year is it then updated?

I'm injured at the moment but can still do some stuff so current performance is likely to be $Hithouse on a few things.

yes, as many tries as you want throughout 2014 and then we will start again for 2015.

This allows you to target certain events at different times.

You can even just do 4 of 5 events, and still post a good score.

Bragging rights are only on points.