• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the photography thread

A couple more from me.

DSC07471.jpg

DSC06649.jpg

DSC07111.jpg

DSC06416.jpg

DSC08820.jpg

DSC05061.jpg

Just found this pic, Springbank Park in London, Ontario Canada. It's one of my favourites, Sophie and I used to go here when she was just a baby, in the Fall (Autum) and bury ourselves in the leaves. I loved Autum in Canada, so so beautiful.

Springbank Park.jpg

Just found this pic, Springbank Park in London, Ontario Canada. It's one of my favourites, Sophie and I used to go here when she was just a baby, in the Fall (Autum) and bury ourselves in the leaves. I loved Autum in Canada, so so beautiful.

View attachment 2841

Nice pic!

I can remember when i lived in Toronto as a kid, my parents telling me we were going to London.....I was seriously confused that day lol.

BTW, just driving through Orange ATM....the autumn leaves here are pretty spectacular as well....nice looking town.

Nice pic!

I can remember when i lived in Toronto as a kid, my parents telling me we were going to London.....I was seriously confused that day lol.

BTW, just driving through Orange ATM....the autumn leaves here are pretty spectacular as well....nice looking town.

lol Yeah I know. I try to tell Sophie she was born in London, Ontario.....but she tells everyone 'London' and they all think England....what do you do? lol

There's also a "Paris" in Ontario....it was not on my favourites list lol

Montreal however, ohhhhhhhhhh beautiful :)

Take pics of Orange G!
lol

Cant wait to see Canada, looks awesome, its on our 'to do list' once we have both finished uni.

Nice pics everyone, great thread.

Cant wait to see Canada, looks awesome, its on our 'to do list' once we have both finished uni.

Nice pics everyone, great thread.

Aww you'll love Canada Grippy, it is so beautiful and the folks are very friendly :) Bloody cold though on the east coast! lol

My beautiful and talented friend Richard Hirst took this picture of Sydney waking up and sent it to me because he knows how much I love to see daylight, chase away dawn...

So beautiful..

Richard Hirst Sydney.jpg

Ohhhh they're beautiful Alpha!! LOVE the swimming penguin (it IS a penguin??) lolol

These are the sky shots I took tonight, as nightfall chased daylight away...so beautiful :)

sunset1.jpg

sunset2.jpg

sunset3.jpg