• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the photography thread

As some of you may or may not remember, I had my own photographic studio for awhile some years ago. We shot models, ran amateur courses for bread and butter, did some corporate commercial work to keep our careers advancing. I got jack of it all and bailed. For a few years though, I also shot for Ministry of Sound Magazine in Australia. That was all focussed on the dance scene of the early 2000's.

I shot thousands and thousands of frames over that period (p.s. and a lot of them were on 'state-of-the-art' 1-2 megapixel digital cameras), but here's just a few of my faves from then:

gRW_3795.jpg

image4.jpg

OnlyWayIsUp_glamour.jpg

twirler_bilinear.jpg

Last edited:
You would of taken alot of pics of ppl on drugs lol....(everyone above would of been smashin the ding dongs hard lol)

yeah I laughed at that one too.

It would be like slamming your body into 700 metres of concrete.

No jumping.
lol

Aww Norway is sensational. Geneva, also fantastic. One of my favourite little cities was a place called Brugge in Belgium - I 'stopped over' there on my trek back from Amsterdam and ended up staying for 3 months! lolol

I speak fluent French, some Italian and Spanish, English and International Swearing. lol

I think I know how to say FU in almost every language on earth? lolol

Jebise

beautiful Alpha!

The picture of the guy standing on that boulder between two cliffs, seriously made me feel physically ill lololol

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa am so scared of heights! :(

On the upside, pictures are gorgeous!

It made me a bit funny in the gut!!!

But Alpha - I too love photography :)

I love capturing photos of everything!!!

Attachments

• Malceb Photography-12.jpg
    Malceb Photography-12.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I like taking cool pics, but do not have a good camera yet :(.
Here are a few I took when we backpacked around Vietnam/Cambodia/Brunei

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

P1140330.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

They're great photos Sticky!!!

Loved all 3 of those places immensely!

Did you go on the water boat tour of the houses on stilts over the water in Brunei???

Absolutely insane! & filthy! lol

No, didn't do too much in Brunei.
Most of the hard stuff was done in cambodia and vietnam. Brunei was at the end to relax.

Oh and the 2nd pic, if your wondering what those dome things are, they are Vietnamese fishing boats.

Not much to do in Brunei, that was the first stop on my sojourn though!

Vietnam is beyond beautiful, I could live there very happily :)

Great photos don't need a great camera, but they do require a good eye.

Beautiful pictures Sticky.

No idea what that says lol

Polish though?

I know 'moj' in polish is 'my'

The rest? A mystery only Darkoz can unfold
lol