• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the photography thread

The kelpie in the first shot looks craaaaaazy lol

Second shot....insanely evil! :eek:

Did he/she happen to find a new home because he/she tried to eat you? lol

No Bella

TJ (my kelpie) was such a loving dog,of course he could be nasty when he wanted :cool:
I had moved in with my partner who already had 2 dogs and after her little staffy you see in the picture had a run in with another dog and a subsequent visit from the ranger we were told 3 dogs was not allowed by council regulations in suburbia so TJ had to go :(

well Linda (my partner lindylou on here ) already had her dogs and we knew a really nice kid that lived alone with his Dad on 10 acres and loved TJ,so he is in a happy place and the little boy adores him.
I don't have it in me to go visit just yet though:rolleyes:

well Linda (my partner lindylou on here ) already had her dogs and we knew a really nice kid that lived alone with his Dad on 10 acres and loved TJ,so he is in a happy place and the little boy adores him.
I don't have it in me to go visit just yet though:rolleyes:

Awwww well I understand why! :(

At least the little boy adores him, so you know he's very loved with lots of space to run! :)

I took this photo of my partner at the beach and as it turned out I had a drop of water on the lense which resulted in this,I think it looks pretty cool :cool:

112.jpg

You're not wrong it looks cool mate....that is awesome, I really like that pic....you've def got some skills!

lol,yeah,she likes it too.

It's just one of those things,just happens that the water drop was right in
the middle and came out on her where it did,could have so easy ended up in a diff spot and just ruining the pic,instead it made the pic ;)

I took this photo of my partner at the beach and as it turned out I had a drop of water on the lense which resulted in this,I think it looks pretty cool :cool:

112.jpg

I've just been looking at this a little closer. Now I'm curious as to how a drop of water could turn into a perfectly hexagonal shape like that.

Maybe some of the science geeks on the forum can illuminate me on this, coz I is baffled lol.

I have no clue how that happens,my guess would be a reflection on a curved surface

It's the shape of the aperture. You have 6 blades and it show's in this photo. The process it came up is the same as you would normally get lens flare. Bad lens coatings, reflections, damaged lens element, dust. In this case it was water on the front element.