• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the photography thread

Nice pics J! Seems like you had a good break.

Ozzie.......fuarrrrrrrrrrrk......you've got a true talent my friend...good stuff!

lol Thanks G...break was excellanto!

Oz!! I love the one of the clouds mottling the blue sky....beautiful! :)

I'm thinking if Ozzie can translate that quality of photography on to pics of his lawn.....well, I may very well just lose my load.

Know m' sayin????

I'm thinking if Ozzie can translate that quality of photography on to pics of his lawn.....well, I may very well just lose my load.

Know m' sayin????

lol Oz's lawn is pretty fantastic.....be creative Oz....G needs inspiration ;)

:D

I'm only ever just dicking around with the camera, people seem to like them so I'm happy. I've got a couple of my pics on people's walls but I do it more because I enjoy it. Pics of my lawn with that quality? I think I've got a couple, my lawn was used in an advertisement last year and I think I have the pics ha ha ha.

I'm only ever just dicking around with the camera, people seem to like them so I'm happy. I've got a couple of my pics on people's walls but I do it more because I enjoy it. Pics of my lawn with that quality? I think I've got a couple, my lawn was used in an advertisement last year and I think I have the pics ha ha ha.

Ohhhhhh G's going to be a happyyyyyy ladyboi :D

Loving the thread, might see if I can dig up a few pics when I get home

Awesome photos so far

Ohhhhhh G's going to be a happyyyyyy ladyboi :D

Yeaaaaah baby!!

Hey, I've booked my own weekend getaway. Next weekend taking the family out to Western Plains Zoo Dubbo.....gonna make it my mission to take close up pics of some hyooooge orangutan testicles and post in this thread.

Will jump the fence and head into the enclosure if necessary!!

Muahahahaha :D

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Yeaaaaah baby!!

Hey, I've booked my own weekend getaway. Next weekend taking the family out to Western Plains Zoo Dubbo.....gonna make it my mission to take close up pics of some hyooooge orangutan testicles and post in this thread.

Will jump the fence and head into the enclosure if necessary!!

Muahahahaha :D

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

lmao JUSTTTT what we were all hoping to see G! Orangutan testicles.....:eek:

birdi num num
have a pentax k-x lens is a 55-200, camera was around the $350 mark from officeworks , nothing too flash but something to learn the ropes on

only learning how to control the camera
birdie-num-num.jpg

Try and speed the shutter up to let a little less light in, it'll clean up the pic a bit makin it less over exposed. Otherwise, nice pic. Is that just taken in your yard?

Try and speed the shutter up to let a little less light in, it'll clean up the pic a bit makin it less over exposed. Otherwise, nice pic. Is that just taken in your yard?

cool thanks for the tip i will give that a try in the morning when the birds come for their morning feed

yeah taken in my backyard , have the river a few mins away so plenty of wildlife , get a pack of birds every morning coming to the backyard for a feed , it was either put seed out of have them attacking my garden

yeah taken in my backyard , have the river a few mins away so plenty of wildlife , get a pack of birds every morning coming to the backyard for a feed , it was either put seed out of have them attacking my garden

I've had to do the same thing, I've now got seed out so they'll leave my gardens alone.

This is the only one I could find on my work computer worth putting up it was taken at the glaciers in el calefate Argentina

elcalefate3.jpg

The edge of the glaicer is about 60m high from the water

Thanks Jo, I spent 6 months all up in south america and mexico been twice would love to go again one day !

Thanks Jo, I spent 6 months all up in south america and mexico been twice would love to go again one day !

Ohhhhhhh lucky!! Me too. I've been to Mexico, only briefly though...but I would LOVE to go to South America and Mexico again too!

I need to win the lotto ;)

lol