• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the photography thread

lmao

Naughty Darkoz
Naughty!

Now please contribute a picture to keep this thread on topic!!! lol

Last edited:
Dead Cambodians.
5000+ human skulls in a big tower at the killing fields in siem reap?

Long story short, google Pol-Pot. Mass genocide.
Ordered his "soldiers" to slam infants face first into tress then toss them into mass graves.
I walked around the mass graves, there are still bones and clothing scattered around the place.
I have never EVER been speechless. I didn't speak for about 2 hours.
The shit was truly messed up.

Dead Cambodians.
5000+ human skulls in a big tower at the killing fields in siem reap?

Long story short, google Pol-Pot. Mass genocide.
Ordered his "soldiers" to slam infants face first into tress then toss them into mass graves.
I walked around the mass graves, there are still bones and clothing scattered around the place.
I have never EVER been speechless. I didn't speak for about 2 hours.
The shit was truly messed up.

My dad worked with a Cambodian lady who had to hide in the mountains for years....one day she told him her whole story and he said it was honestly like a movie and he was crying like a lil girl...

Joel,

Pol-Pot / Hitler - same weirdo mental health, power trip fck ups.

Not men to be inspired by or look up to.

Pure, devastating evil.

This is the tower, filled to the top with skulls.

a8242637.jpg

More skulls

a663ada7.jpg

Killing tree

59cd58d2.jpg

They killed the teens/adults with hammers, truck axles, axes, logs, shovels....
They didn't use bullets, it was to expensive........

Joel,

Pol-Pot / Hitler - same weirdo mental health, power trip fck ups.

Not men to be inspired by or look up to.

Pure, devastating evil.

Lol...you look upto powerful ppl or ppl of power...you dont look at the evil you look at how they became powerfull....

Every leader in the world has done evil things and have been responsible for the death of ppl....

I understand where you are coming from....I dont think you understand where I am coming from...

Sticky, when I went to Cambodia, I couldn't even breathe when I saw this.

Too painful for my heart to bare & my mind to make any kind of sense of.

:(

I don't think I could do Cambodia, I know a family who came here as refugees. I have known them for most of my life and they have never spoken about "home" :(
Would love to do Vietnam :)

I took this pic today in a cave called the Grotto, its water spray in a beam of sunlight.

2012-03-16110302.jpg

I don't think I could do Cambodia, I know a family who came here as refugees. I have known them for most of my life and they have never spoken about "home" :(
Would love to do Vietnam :)

I took this pic today in a cave called the Grotto, its water spray in a beam of sunlight.

2012-03-16110302.jpg

I also would LOVE to go to Vietnam....prob the top 3 places I would want to visit around the world!

Grotto in north Nowra?

If so, I spent most of my childhood there lol. My house was on the road that runs along side it.

The sunset last night on the Noosa River, looked like there was a final fireball in the sky. It was daylights last vestige of strength, trying to hang on to the beautiful day...

sunset2.jpg

sunset3.jpg

And the sunrise this morning, it was dark when I started paddle boarding..my favourite time to work out, because for the most part, I feel like the only person left on the planet :)

Until the world, with a stretch and yawn, begins to wake up around me.

So beautiful.

sunrise1.jpg

sunrise2.jpg

sunrise3.jpg

I've been known to take a pic or two......
DSC05233.jpg

DSC08065.jpg

DSC08090.jpg

DSC06715.jpg

DSC06061.jpg

DSC05710.jpg

DSC05651.jpg

The second pic is hanging proudly on our wall in the lounge room on a canvas .9m high x 1.3m wide.