• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the photography thread

DSC_4317-2s.jpg

nice shots of venice, il be there in a months time. what are you using to edit these? some look slightly hdr, but i dont think they are.

they're all so beautiful, nice job gents! They make me want to run away overseas for another 12 year stint :)

WOW, just looked through this for the first time, some bloody amazing photos, makes me want to travel.

Ok, I got jealous and had to find some photos, so I dug these out that I took on my last road trip.

These were not taken with a fancy camera, but with a iphone 4s :)

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

Looking at Earth from the International Space Station.

By Juliana Jiménez Jaramillo|Posted Friday, June 8, 2012, at 6:56 PM ET

When he is not flying around Earth at about 18,000 miles per hour, out on space-walks or performing weird zero-gravity experiments, astronaut Don Pettit takes some of the most astounding space photos to date. The images, which look straight out of 2001: A Space Odyssey, as has been noted around the web, were taken 240 miles up in space by combining multiple 30-second exposure photos, and then stacking them together with imaging software. The resulting “star trail” images, as he calls them, essentially show the paths made by stars and earth lights over 10 to 15 minutes.

All images below were taken by Don Pettit from NASA.

ISS_9.jpg

ISS_2.jpg

More at the source

thanks Bella,here is a couple of shots of our dogs (although my kelpie had to move to a new home )

molly_eyes.jpg

tj_wolf.jpg

Last edited: