• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRawOne Results

The only lifter to 9 for 9, one novice comp under his belt, less than 10 months training.

Jack (hightower) is improving rapidly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/user/ProRawPowerlifting?feature=mhum#p/u/7/fNslZi02ZUw]YouTube - ProRawPowerlifting's Channel[/ame]

Everyone knows who the guns are, Nathan, Matt, Gawain, world class. Brent and Kelly are awesome National lifters

Jeremy, Jack, Alex, Gareth, Luke, Adam and Jonathon are improving rapidly.

Ryan Plavin is a monster of a teenager. Rhett is going to be a very strong lifter. Blake is a National record holder. Dijon is a great teenage bencher

I'd say that powerlifting is in very good hands with these guys coming through.

Hitching is if the bar stops or rests on the thighs.

Bar never stops with Jack.

Daves was a clear hitch, the bar stops

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wd5QMHoKuc[/ame]

So did i drop 317.5? 320? or 330? Im confused now....

Although either way....still a pussy lmao

You dropped 317.5kg.

After Nathan missed his 327.5kg, the boys started to strip the bar.

When it was reloaded, they got it right.

When the judges asked me whether the bar was loaded right for Nathans attempt, they said there was one too many blue plates. we looked at the vid and the blue count was right, we missed the fact it had a 5kg plate per side too many.

That doesnt change the fact you dropped 317.5kg lol

Hashi, would love you to join ProRaw. Have you competed before?

You dropped 317.5kg.

After Nathan missed his 327.5kg, the boys started to strip the bar.

When it was reloaded, they got it right.

When the judges asked me whether the bar was loaded right for Nathans attempt, they said there was one too many blue plates. we looked at the vid and the blue count was right, we missed the fact it had a 5kg plate per side too many.

That doesnt change the fact you dropped 317.5kg lol

Hashi, would love you to join ProRaw. Have you competed before?

My first comp was CAPO's deadlift comp last year.
Going to be competing all of this year cause im hooked =)

Need to get a full power meet before I can call myself a powerlifter

How strong was the 95kg class?

Gareth finished 4th with 560kg. That was good enough for 3rd in the 110kg class and 2nd in the 110kg+ class.

Gareth totaled 495kg at Nats on August, 5 months later he does 560kg

A massive apology to Nathan Jones.

Nathan pulled 280kg, then 305kg, setting himself up for 317.5kg, a 700lb raw deadlift.

He missed it.

Then Gawain attempted 317.5kg, after the spotters had started to strip the bar. Gawain dropped it after pulling it up easily.

Nathan then said he thought we had misloaded his bar. On my iPhone it looked okay.

Watching it then on my screen as I was uploading it, the bar was loaded to 327.5kg.

Take into account the bar itself actually weighs 21.4kg, he actually pulled 328.9kg to over his knees, thats 725lbs.

That is world class, and I apologize for our stuff up Nathan

Nice pull anyway.

The vids are being uploaded now

Fuck.

I checked it with a few others but none of us picked it up.

My mistake on that, sorry fellas.

Shithouse effort.

Last edited:
I didnt pick it either.

It was simply human error.

If anyone is to blame its Nathan. If he'd simply picked it up like he was supposed to, no blood no foul

Its not the first time a bar has been misloaded in competition and it wont be the last

See you tonight Nick, I have some ProRaw shirts for you

I didnt pick it either.

It was simply human error.

If anyone is to blame its Nathan. If he'd simply picked it up like he was supposed to, no blood no foul

Its not the first time a bar has been misloaded in competition and it wont be the last

See you tonight Nick, I have some ProRaw shirts for you

See me tonight? I hadn't planned on going to PTC.

Mind you I got the evo tuned by Matt last night and a new clutch in so maybe a drive is exactly what it needs

Again sorry about the misloaded bar Nathan.

Nick, Gregg and Gawain are at PTC tonight, I just assumed you would follow.

Either way, I have 2 shirts for you as a small token for your 7 1/2 hour shift loading and spotting on Saturday