• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRawOne Results

Yeh you too big fella.. Both got pbs for the day and for our first comps i think we did pretty well, althought not very happy with you beating me to 115 bench haha

A massive apology to Nathan Jones.

Nathan pulled 280kg, then 305kg, setting himself up for 317.5kg, a 700lb raw deadlift.

He missed it.

Then Gawain attempted 317.5kg, after the spotters had started to strip the bar. Gawain dropped it after pulling it up easily.

Nathan then said he thought we had misloaded his bar. On my iPhone it looked okay.

Watching it then on my screen as I was uploading it, the bar was loaded to 327.5kg.

Take into account the bar itself actually weighs 21.4kg, he actually pulled 328.9kg to over his knees, thats 725lbs.

That is world class, and I apologize for our stuff up Nathan

Nice pull anyway.

The vids are being uploaded now

Will have 5 guys squat over 300kg at ProRawTwo

I really want to name them, but you'll have to wait.

I'm not including Matt in that list, though I reckon he can. Same goes for Gregg Gordon.

I know he can, but I dont know if he will
And maybe one more.

Breakdown

21 male lifters (7 juniors/teenagers)

10 squatted over 200kg

5 benched over 140kg

15 deadlifted over 200kg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8umSJXPhG5k]YouTube - ProRawOne, Matt pulls 280kg@90kg[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7ndWmib-Y]YouTube - ProRawOne, John misses 230kg very high[/ame]

Once again....well done on another successful competition. I did manage to watch some (bench pressing) live streaming.

Both Nathan's and Gawain's squats looked so easy!!

Thanks to everyone for an excellent day. Personally wasn't happy with my numbers but I have learned some lessons. Looking forward to the next one and thinking I may need to start eating more to give G a run for his money.

Also markos last time I checked 225+100+220= 545 not 525 as has been quoted on here so far.

A massive apology to Nathan Jones.

Nathan pulled 280kg, then 305kg, setting himself up for 317.5kg, a 700lb raw deadlift.

He missed it.

Then Gawain attempted 317.5kg, after the spotters had started to strip the bar. Gawain dropped it after pulling it up easily.

Nathan then said he thought we had misloaded his bar. On my iPhone it looked okay.

Watching it then on my screen as I was uploading it, the bar was loaded to 327.5kg.

Take into account the bar itself actually weighs 21.4kg, he actually pulled 328.9kg to over his knees, thats 725lbs.

That is world class, and I apologize for our stuff up Nathan

Nice pull anyway.

The vids are being uploaded now

No dramas Markos....makes me feel better knowing that I nearly pulled 330kg raw.....might give that 700lbs a crack at the gym next week

I love watching matts lifts. no bull shit just walks up and delivers... not perfect form or any ritual with his set ups just pure determination and stregth. its good to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeX0ZMGzeuc]YouTube - ProRaw, Nathan misses a misloaded bar, its 327.5kg, not 317.5kg[/ame]

So close!

Fkn hell thats an awesome attempt and it doesnt look like you are too far away from nailing it. Amazing stuff.

ausbb's very own, jdizzle

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9gnlMAtp0]YouTube - ProRawOne, Jeremy smashes 250kg[/ame]