• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw Powerlifting

55076705.jpg

Most t shirts designs are pretty complex these days and im sure it will look fine in 3d on a shirt.

One thing that i keep noticing is the 3d W looks weird, like its missing a section

I tihkn the POWERLIFTING part should be in 2D with the same texture, it would look better. I'm just going to make the bumpers have more polygons so they look a bit better and will post a few high-res ones

180kg? Is this the Under 16's ProRaw?

Kidding mate, that's stout work. I'd shell out for one of those. I think it needs a min of 7 plates though. Just me.

Nice work Alpha, looks the goods,

I agree with Paullie, its like something is missing.

Maybe have a person deadlifting the bar? I'v seen too many logos with the squat.

Don't think a 3D guy deadlifting it would look any good to be honest, doesn't need to be more complex, the best logos are not very complex i guess.

plus i cant be bothered modeling the guy lol, would take too long to make it look good

3D looks tacky (like, start of the internet making a website in word tacky) imo

2D with clean lines would work much better both online and in print.

My 2bob.

Back to 5 plates, which is 270kg anywhere but QLD and the PL in 3D please

A bar bent like that there would be two 5kg collars on the bar...lol

5 plates looks better

but wtf is up with the top of the first head of the W, its too dark, lighting effect or not.