• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw Powerlifting

Alpha will be looked after
Looks like his is the winner
Send thru high res versions big fella
Posted via Mobile Device

I know it is cliched but what about a guy made of stone pulling up a bent bar, or a pair of dumbells

But instead of plates on the ends of it , it has rocks, that are like being pulled / ripped out of the earth

could work

these are pictures i whipped up, need alot more work obviously

boulder_1.jpg

boulder_2.jpg

JDizzle and Trofius I like your joint work. The guy lifting the rocks is great. A good font for the writing and it would look awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dizzle, that last one is so crap I am lost for words

Really.........overhead pressing, girls, you know were not in Vegas lol

I doubt it, I'm very fussy with the way comps are held and equipment used, I cant see how I can afford to move everything around.

Never say never though

Well that sux balls.

Shame no monolifts, because Henry has a second one going in at the pit.

If I can help with the Perth event when the time comes let me know.

I doubt it mate, read the official thread, no monolifts, no crappy plates, no t shirts, no non members etc

I know the rules, I said shame no monolifts.

I agree with it all. The pit has calibrated plates, the same ones you have in your gym I believe.

We have competed at State Titles without calibrated plates, non members, T Shirts etc

I have seen dubious judging that YOU filmed

This is my name going on this, I want none of that shit, I wont total control. I'm not a rep for another Fed, this is mine, I wont allow others to tarnish it in any way.

I've observed how comps are run by PA, WPC and CAPO. None fit the bill as to what I want.

CAPO(Vic) has the atmosphere and equipment, PA have the judging, WPC had the credibility