• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw Powerlifting

huh, the only lifts I filmed were that of my brothers, and he filmed mine. All the calls on our lifts looked good to me. Squats way below parallel, deadlifts to full lockout, bench with pause and even lockout. So Im not sure what lifts your talking about that I have filmed, saying that, Ive witnessed some dodgy judging, so I agree with that.

I understand you want to hit a certain level of quality in the competition, and Im all for that, so why not get your ass down here with your judges and do it right.

I offered my help as support, and I am a professional, inside and outside of the gym. Please offer the same respect to me, as I do you.

huh, the only lifts I filmed were that of my brothers, and he filmed mine. All the calls on our lifts looked good to me. Squats way below parallel, deadlifts to full lockout, bench with pause and even lockout. So Im not sure what lifts your talking about that I have filmed, saying that, Ive witnessed some dodgy judging, so I agree with that.

I understand you want to hit a certain level of quality in the competition, and Im all for that, so why not get your ass down here with your judges and do it right.

I offered my help as support, and I am a professional, inside and outside of the gym. Please offer the same respect to me, as I do you.

The BP with the lift off guy, on the bench, helping the bar up, who filmed that?

Unfortunately WA doesnt get many lifters and the distance to travel is great, meaning equipment transport is too far.

This may change in the future, but for now, I need to consolidate here in Vic first. Who knows where we may end up.

Might have been Alvin, wasnt us.

Like I said Im 100% on strict judging, lifting suits, equipment etc.

I hope that a WA event could be organised, were not pilgrims here, we do have gyms with the right equipment, all that needs to be done is an audit of that equipment.

Might have been Alvin, wasnt us.

Like I said Im 100% on strict judging, lifting suits, equipment etc.

I hope that a WA event could be organised, were not pilgrims here, we do have gyms with the right equipment, all that needs to be done is an audit of that equipment.

Comps probably wont be held in gyms either Paullie

Here is my final image. If anyone notices something on it please let me know so I can fix it.
prorawfinal1.png

Dizzle , nice drawing mate
The image in my head was that the rocks had left the ground, bits falling back to earth into the holes left behind..

Maybe it would be a good animation to put on the official site, imagine this,...

Rock monster lifter walks up, grabs bar slowly ripps it from the earth,
growling as he hauls the mass above his head,..chuckles slightly and then slams it back down,..dust flies up obscuring him.

As the dust starts to settle, the official (alphamoths) logo comes foward through the dust, "bang, bang", in two parts, as the bar and then powerlifting comes through the dust. Followed by some hell deep voice "PRO RAW"

Site opens....

I think the word poerlifitng is a little too low... Only a little, makes it not sit right with me. Move a couple of MM and see how it looks.

As gay as this sounds I really wish I had a few of those 'bash on the beach' and 'ptc australia day' comp shirts to wear around. They'd be a good conversation starter at a firm picnic. I cant say the same about a bent bar with 'pro raw' written on it, nor a rottweiler westside shirt...

Very few people have the ENTIRE collection.

I think Sean (aussieballer) may be the only non family member to have them all( although he's like family lol)

There have been sooooooooo many I truly cant remember them all, there is also the Easter Strongman ones, although I always referred to it as SQUATS ON THE CROSS

I learnt a lot about logo's from Sean of House of Pain.

The logo is a separate item, other designs for merchandise will be available, the logo is perfect for what I want it to represent.

Another thing about selling merchandise, very rarely do I get a unanimous okay about a design, and very rarely do I ever have any stock, it always sell out.

Might be some sort of lesson in that, but I cant be stuffed looking for it.