• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

You can be the 6 to Alvins 9 lol

i'm down with that... ;)

anyway, australia day 2011 hey... could make for a good vacation and meet everyone on here. ill check if theres any cheap flights, if so count me in!

otherwise i'll see you all at the nats anyway.

Been toying with a few ideas. Nothing special here. Going to make it all 2D later, just made it in 3d so i have a reference. looking for a good silhouette, any one got any good front on deadlift pictures?
40615322.jpg

Okay, the major goal of ProRaw was to have the absolute best lifters in Australia competing against each other. I dont see the benefit of 2 Feds with such a small lifting population.

CAPO are great in that they allow anyone to lift anywhere, PA have their rules which makes this impossible.

For this to happen, it has to come from the lifters, not the Federations. They will NEVER unite.

I offered prizemoney because I believe the lifters deserve it. It is the strongest sport in Australia, and the lifters are out of pocket ALL the time.

Nobody is going to simply leave a Fed that prohibits them from competing elsewhere for $1000 if they are happy with that Fed. Thats a fact.

Now I'm hoping to get the prizemoney higher, which may play a role. We'll see.

I've had the first lifter resign from PA and join ProRaw.

The reason he gave humbled me.

"I want to be part of this from the very beginning"

Now this is high quality lifter who is very successful in PA, he's no mug.

I'm proud to announce that Nathan Jones has joined ProRaw (johnnie SFW)

To have a lifter the caliber of Nathan join the ranks will ensure I dont take my eye off the ball and make this the best Fed it can be.

Thanks Nathan for being brave enough to do this.

Who's next?

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#1 - Jeremy Lewis
#2 - Michael Mitchell
#3 - Graeme Cross
#4 - Alen Pezerovic
#5 - Sean Gallagher
#6 - Nathan Jones
#7 - Mitch Munro

Last edited:
....Thanks Markos, I hope I can be of value to ProRaw both as a lifter and an actively contributing member, I am really excited about this opportunity and hope the wider lifting community (both current competitors and future) see the potential of what this can be.....I encourage all interested parties to stop blowing hot air and show your support to Markos and sign up sooner rather than later

....Thanks Markos, I hope I can be of value to ProRaw both as a lifter and an actively contributing member, I am really excited about this opportunity and hope the wider lifting community (both current competitors and future) see the potential of what this can be.....I encourage all interested parties to stop blowing hot air and show your support to Markos and sign up sooner rather than later

Jonnie are you still gonna be at Matti Tikka?

In regards to winning or winning prizemoney, I'm pretty sure that any guy competing today is no chance of winning prizemoney, as there isnt any.

Jerry Lewis, read Adams thread, he got stronger by competing against guys that were MUCH stronger than him.

Then one day, he was on top of the mountain..........where he forever stayed lol

Adam was not an amazing lifter when he first picked up weights.

Adam was an amazing trainer when he first picked up weights.

Those numbers he quotes of lifters stronger than him, like 160kg more in the squat seemed insurmountable at first.

I imagine the same applies for you guys. Lift against the best, get stronger quicker.

Its no different for any sport. Keep playing cricket against hacks, your batting will never improve, its the same for every sport.

Daniel.............?

Mathew Collins is exactly the kind of lifter I want, not tied to a nanny's apron strings, does what he wants. He'll do well in a lifters Fed.

If Steve joins the party I'll lift in a mankini

Could there possibly be a better reason to join than this.

We would get 1,000,000 hits on Youtube