• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

I've tried to watch the first one on numerous occasions, I get fed up 10 minutes in

I also have only seen one of the 6 Star Wars, yet I have all of them on DVD

I've tried to watch the first one on numerous occasions, I get fed up 10 minutes in

I'm a terrible example of a man. I've seen preditor. It's not much of much. Alien V Preditor is the best.

I haven't seen any star war stuff. I've not seen any god father movies. Or james bond. or mission impossible...

it sucked real bad
Dare you to say that to Gary Busey's face.
celebritysmackblog_Celebrity_Babies_6841_gary_busey_baby.jpg

Z

How could you not like predator, Markos? ive sent off a complaint pm to shrek telling him your acting like a homo

[YOUTUBE]yR6AF1ctDs8[/YOUTUBE]

as for star wars watch #5 but none of the others

Your cool factor just dropped by infinity :eek:

Scott is another awesome raw lifter, I think he's benched 182.5 raw...will be good competition between Scott and Matt over the coming years.

He had some sheiko testing up on youtube and hit a ~245 squat and a ~265 deadlift.. so only what 90-95% afterall..

Strong Mofo

How could you not like predator, Markos? ive sent off a complaint pm to shrek telling him your acting like a homo

as for star wars watch #5 but none of the others
LOL, legitimate complaints only please.... Being homophobic does not count
grrr.gif