• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

Updated list from front page

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#1 - Jeremy Lewis - Canberra
#2 - Michael Mitchell - Qld
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#4 - Alen Pezerovic - Vic
#5 - Sean Gallagher - Vic
#6 - Nathan Jones - Canberra
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#13 - Blake Hansen - Canberra
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic

This is true jonnie and I would rather be there but will have to see how diet/weight loss goes. I'm not too fussed where I end up more wanting to hit my aims for squat/dead and total.

Tom Bermingham from QLD contacted me tonight. He is joining ProRaw and he's pumped.

He has been competing in Strongman for a few years now, his best PL are 190/130/210 for 530kg @ 65kg, this is raw without a belt.

Some competition for Michael at last.

How have you been getting the word out? I did notice you put up some info on the Aussie Strength boards.

So far just forums.

Sean started a Facebook thingy, but I think he f u c k e d it up, theres like 18 different ones lol

I cant do posters for gyms yet because I need to see how many are competing so I can work out prize money, I'll need numbers before I can go to sponsors, so effectively I'm sitting on my hands.

I have 2 options for venue, and its largely dependent on numbers.

Posters in gyms will get more exposure, but the info needs to be accurate, we dont want a Sean/Facebook episode lol

There's 2 fuckwit. And the second one now has more members than the first. I suppose theres no point writing this as M is going to edit it anyway.

If people can share the facebook group to as many as we can.

M tell Max he's a Bastard and can he invite the people he met at Worlds.

The correct one is Listed below.

Last edited:
stop trying to give me the favourite label markos hahah putting me under pressure... but what u are doing when u say that is making me train harder ...
but there some god lifts at that weight.... stronger then me..

Big Gawain Johnstone has just joined ProRaw.

He's not sure if he'll get into the 110kg class, he may have to lift in the 110kg+, he is currently sitting at 160kg lol

Anyone planning on entering, please hurry up so I can organize sponsors, dont wait for the last minute

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#1 - Jeremy Lewis - Canberra
#2 - Michael Mitchell - Qld
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#4 - Alen Pezerovic - Vic
#5 - Sean Gallagher - Vic
#6 - Nathan Jones - Canberra
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#9 - Gawain Johnstone
#13 - Blake Hanson - Canberra
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic

HAHAHA, that would be a long freaking time in the sauna!

Sorry mate, I will be losing weight somewhere in Asia when this comes round :(.
Ill try for the next one :)

I dont like to do that Sean, were a lifters Fed, I'm not going to dictate like theyre little kids, its a Pro event, we'll act like theyre Pro lifters.