• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

The official weight classes are now done, I'll adjust them on other sites, I was doing some research, all done now.

80kg
95kg
110kg
110kg+

Another member today, thanks Mitch

Totalstrength, that would be awesome.

I'm hoping that lifters can see this as an opportunity for our sport to grow in Australia.

Mathew Collins

Age 32
Country of Birth Australia
Mathew has been lifting weights for over 10 years, his pb's include 190kgs bench, 285x3 Deadlifts and 235x3 for squats all RAW! He is of great talent to the team and will be hitting the powerlifting scene in 2010.

Mathew%20unreal.jpg.opt365x273o0,0s365x273.jpg

Mathew Collins

Age 32
Country of Birth Australia
Mathew has been lifting weights for over 10 years, his pb's include 190kgs bench, 285x3 Deadlifts and 235x3 for squats all RAW! He is of great talent to the team and will be hitting the powerlifting scene in 2010.

Mathew%20unreal.jpg.opt365x273o0,0s365x273.jpg

Nice lifts, what does he weigh?

Its a lifters Fed.

Anything you guys want. I'm basically here to provide lifters with the kind of competition they want, not to dictate.

I think the fact I allow knee wraps into ProRaw, shows that I listen and not just follow what other raw Feds dictate.

Gareer trains at UQ. Youtmatemitch still trains too I think.
Your welcome to pop round to mine, but I'm in camp hill. 1/2 run from your house I reckon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Please tell me that musclebound freak is joining ProRaw

We trained squats last night told him about if you win could get $1000+
and 95kg class. Ill have to get him used to knee wraps but he cant go
in the first one as he will be overseas.

Ill put some squats up in the ts combat log

lolz - this is Matt here Jonnie. There def is a heart in me.....it was simply the light shining of the addidas symbol

Another member today, getting a new one every day.

Join up fellas, the quicker you guys join, the quicker I can get promo posters out.

I'm sure a lot of you saw the Gregg Gordon one.

The lifters are the show, not the fed, they will feature prominently on the promo posters, each "elite" lifter may even get his own.

I have stacks of ideas. Hurry up Gregg, Gawain, Nick, Matt Middleton, Scott, Michael

Last edited:
LOL @ paullie :D

Markos Ill send you down the cash as soon as I can.

Im Beginning the road to a 4 plate squat without wraps. Wish me luck!