• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Pre Workout Samples of APOCALYPSE pre workout amplifier! LIMIT 25 samples avail

I invented this range from the ground up= they were not in my picture to begin with... they only had 10% remaining as we finalised payments. But I understand what your saying, they will not be listed on my ASIC company or have any part in formulating or working for me... I just don't appreciate anyone making out like they were "involved" or "helped" me- this is my IP from the ground up.

As for the industry- there's still plenty of work to be done. Some of these products floating around are a joke... I aim to always listen to the consumer and that's why I joined this forum.

So ApocalypsePWO once you take over Nutrition Science, will Julie / Gary Vella and co have anything to do with the company from here on in, or they will be out of the picture?

If so that will be a relief to the industry!

Cheers mate.

Legend, thanks Apoc! From the reviews it looks like the product is going to be good, the pre workout battle is heating up between all the companies!

I think it's great that you're listening to our opinion and taking it on board, not just trying to peddle your wears. Keep up the good work Stan

Great work so far and great communication with everyone as well! Many companies do not offer the transparency you have already!!

Keep up the good work, look forward to reviewing the Watermelon Mint flavour as well if they get sent out :)

Great work so far and great communication with everyone as well! Many companies do not offer the transparency you have already!!

Keep up the good work, look forward to reviewing the Watermelon Mint flavour as well if they get sent out :)
[MENTION=16564]SydVicious[/MENTION]; yeah wish I didn't listen to Gym bro's and released the watermelon Mint first (its my preferred flavour) raspberry is not too bad either (lil bit soapy smooth but still masks the bitterness)

Cheers on communication feedback- the best things I ever learnt where from other gym goers, and people in the industry- practical always outweighs theory!

Just wondering have you been sending the watermelon mint flavour out yet? I'd like to give that a whirl to wash out the cola taste that I still have in my mouth lol

Just wondering have you been sending the watermelon mint flavour out yet? I'd like to give that a whirl to wash out the cola taste that I still have in my mouth lol
[MENTION=10084]Jungman[/MENTION]; hahahaha dropping the cherry Cola- thankyoiu Ausbb for steering me in the right direction! sure man can you PM your address to me again- lil lost atm with so many orders going on

Water melon flavour is good!!!

Also tried prewar as a comparison... Also has ANP... Cola flavour which also taste s like shit...

Apocalypse was heaps stronger....... I did measure weight identical for both... Whether there were other factors...meh!!!

I wants some watermelon mint :(

Do I need to PM you again [MENTION=17641]ApocalypsePWO[/MENTION] ;?

Yeah I got it cheers Stan. Sweet as, less is more with this stuff and it works fantastic on my leg days :D

Apocalypse on leg days. coffee/banana on upper body days. No tolerance buildup that way muahahha.

Finally tried the cola sample I received a few months back... Tasted like ass but on the whole it was awesome great focus waiting to see if there is a come down.. Only took half a sachet missus had the other half she like it as well