• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Pre Workout Samples of APOCALYPSE pre workout amplifier! LIMIT 25 samples avail

[MENTION=10084]Jungman[/MENTION]; muahahahah LOL did u get your order in? apologies for delay

Yeah I got it cheers Stan. Sweet as, less is more with this stuff and it works fantastic on my leg days :D

Apocalypse on leg days. coffee/banana on upper body days. No tolerance buildup that way muahahha.

Im Just gonna put this out there to all our fans... really shitty about a certain "huge brand" raising prices in Australia only to notice that a key ingredient (which costs about x100 more then protein per kilo) is MISSING.... ok so raise price and remove active component.... ON A PLUS SIDE- CANT WAIT TO NOW RELEASE OUR SUPERIOR ISOLATE.. as it is priced accordingly (competitively) and actually does contain digestive enzymes, which enhance the bioavailability of the WPI- usually you only have around 1.5hours to absorb WPI so the quicker it gets through the better... rest is a waste ;) will keep you all updated and release a new sample and thread very soon

@Jungman ; muahahahah LOL did u get your order in? apologies for delay

Yeah Stan I have cheers for that, the watermelon flavour is the best! I'm afraid to use too much - only 3/4 scoop does the trick and only once or twice a week.
I am not sure how many times max I can use it before tolerance and/or effectiveness diminishes. It's working out better than I imagine at the moment so I want to keep it that way!
Whatever you do don't change the formula or the watermelon flavour lol, otherwise I'm gonna have to start stocking up on tubs. :cool:

It took a while, can't remember but I think it was just over a week. At least its free shipping so can't complain!