• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Pre Workout Samples of APOCALYPSE pre workout amplifier! LIMIT 25 samples avail

I'd likely just throw the 10g down the hatch but do you want a review on the sample size (10g/2 scoop) or the normal dose (5g, one scoop) serving size?

The ingrediant combination looks good, but fuuuck, 250mg of caffeine per scoop? For the guys who take 2 scoops that's 500mg of caffeine... I fucking hate high doses of caffeine in preworkouts, and it makes me so addicted to the shit that I get headaches, moody and lethargic when I don't take it, and I crash hard from high doses of caffeine.

Don't take two scoops then? lol.
Can we get a breakdown of the other ingredients per scoop/serving? Website isn't very clear.

hey guys, we did release all contents of ingredients, not all amounts of grams as you could imagine how quickly it would be copied- if you want to call me direct go for it! I back my product 100% more then happy to snapchat you the exact ammounts but only if im sure your not some scumbag copy cat

I have a competitive bodybuilding background in the natural INBA and also the Australiasia IFBB and I love this industry! I made this weapon up because im sick of FILLERS and useless ingredients! just want to get to the end of the week when im zonked from working and training and low carbs and be able to go ape shit beast mode crazy!!!!! hope you all get back to me with regard to the effects you had based on samples, im on facebook Stanislav Turek or else go to the apocalypse facebook page.... if I know your not a competing company im more then happy to talk break downs with you... the ingredients I sourced for this are very concentrated and pure, im blessed to have found a direct importer who has no nonse ingredients and high bio available purity...

suppose all that's left is you try and you tell me! cheers 5%er

hey @El Stiffy I just pm'd you in more detail, yes that's my new company I took over few months ago- its a generic but im turning it around to a premium ;) in the meantime its still kicking over as is- so just waiting for new labels

The ingrediant combination looks good, but fuuuck, 250mg of caffeine per scoop? For the guys who take 2 scoops that's 500mg of caffeine... I fucking hate high doses of caffeine in preworkouts, and it makes me so addicted to the shit that I get headaches, moody and lethargic when I don't take it, and I crash hard from high doses of caffeine.

250mg of caffeine is based on 10g serve (2 scoops) buddy.... not 5g.