• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Pre Workout Samples of APOCALYPSE pre workout amplifier! LIMIT 25 samples avail

I can see the ASIC document here which does list ApocalypsePWO's shareholding. I don't want to post the document/image without blacking out personal details. It does show the Company that ApocalypsePWO claims to own, owning 90% of Nutrition Science.

I'm prepared to take ApocalypsePWO word that this is a mess up. Will get the image up when irrelevant details are blocked out, if ApocalypsePWO hasn't already.

ApocalypsePWO says he is in the process of buying out the whole company, removing all trace of the "mysterious Julie Vella".

Last edited:
OK, heres the document I assume ApocalypsePWO tried to post. Its the document he sent me anyway. It shows the company he owns, owning 900 of 1000 shares of Nutrition Science, or 90%. He says he's going to buy out Julie Vella fully shortly. It is sad if an innocent person gets caught up in Gary Vella's "past". Apologies to [MENTION=17641]ApocalypsePWO[/MENTION]; if this has happened here.

View attachment 9966

Yep, but without the Vellas hopefully our newest Advertiser can go from strength to strength. I'll be giving ApocalypsePWO products a go if all looks legit ....... I'll give him a go.

Last edited:
Should a piss test result be included in new PWO reviews to show if spiked sample or not these days?

Didn't get tested with this stuff but used to get false positives on DMAA all the time. With AMP being so similar, I would expect the same result.

OK, before I get into the review on this bad boy I thought I had better mention I am familiar with pre workouts (The Curse w/ DMAA and stacking my own with 200mg caffeine, beta alanine, taurine, creatine etc of more recent times). So I decided to bang down the 10g Cherry Cola in one hit.

Intially when opening the packet the smell blew me away and had me a little concerned of what I may have been getting into! But once mixed with approx. 500ml water the contents dissolved well and it tasted 'OK'. Being a massive Dr Pepper fan I would say it tastes closer to a Cherry Coke than Dr Pepper.

15 minutes later BAM! focus was through the roof and my face was on absolute fire, I swear my hair was itchy! if that is possible. Thankfully that sensation only lasted approx. 15 minutes but the focus and determination was still there.

I went through an upper body workout and up'd all weights on OHP and bench and managed to hit all required reps. Wouldn't say the 'pump' was full on but my energy and focus was, honestly felt like I could have had 10 seconds between sets... Not that I did though!

Taste - 5/10
Focus - 10/10
Energy - 10/10
Pump - 6/10

I drank it 6 hours ago and still havent had the need for a coffee (I am a daily double espresso drinker). For approx 3 hours afterwards I was still getting the occasional flush sensation as well.

Overall was a pretty damn full on experience and would definitely consider hitting it up in the future. Not for the faint hearted!!!!

Sounds pretty similar to my experience. I didn't think the pump was that good while I was training but I believe that's more to do with it taking your focus away and having it purely on wanting to lift heavy things. When I had stopped training and got home, I realised I was more pumped than I thought I was in the gym if that makes sense.

I'd seriously be inclined to go half a packet if your tolerance has dropped. I thought I was pretty tolerant to PWO's but that pack was intense

Hmm... Got some BN NO3X or whatever they call it coming in soon...

Have not been a user of pwo for quite a while as I found most were crap... just been having coffee, but keen to mix things up again a bit.

I got the sample, tried it. Decent taste, lips were tingly pretty much immediately!
I dont think it added much to the way I trained, but I defintely sweated alot more. The stuff was strong. Next time I'd take half the dosage as I havent had a PWO supp in years. Its alot stronger than honey and a banana! lol

Lol

i got the sample, tried it. Decent taste, lips were tingly pretty much immediately!
I dont think it added much to the way i trained, but i defintely sweated alot more. The stuff was strong. Next time i'd take half the dosage as i havent had a pwo supp in years. Its alot stronger than honey and a banana! Lol

I really appreciate you fronting this up for me. I hope all the members on the forum will respect this coming from @El Stiffy as I have no personal relation to him and did not even ask him to post this up.....

Its great to see that my risk in taking over is paying off and a lot of you are responding well to the new ingredients I have formulated- this pre workout is 6months in the making from me- with several discussions between myself, sports scientests, compounding chemists, and biochemists. I really put my neck out on the line and had no idea of the stinky reputation that I had on the forum previously....

Cheers mate your a gentleman and I cant wait to catch up at the expo's in future or even hit up a weights session with you some day

OK, heres the document I assume ApocalypsePWO tried to post. Its the document he sent me anyway. It shows the company he owns, owning 900 of 1000 shares of Nutrition Science, or 90%. He says he's going to buy out Julie Vella fully shortly. It is sad if an innocent person gets caught up in Gary Vella's "past". Apologies to @ApocalypsePWO ; if this has happened here.

View attachment 9966

Im really grateful for the post's and review's- only negative I got from PM's and forum is the TASTE.... so im going to post out to everyone who got cherry cola my new flavour Watermelon Mint.... the mint reduces the bitterness.... also running a trial on raspberry and if this gets finalised within the week ill add that in too....

cheers for giving me a chance! Stan

So ApocalypsePWO once you take over Nutrition Science, will Julie / Gary Vella and co have anything to do with the company from here on in, or they will be out of the picture?

If so that will be a relief to the industry!

Cheers mate.