• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Pre Workout Samples of APOCALYPSE pre workout amplifier! LIMIT 25 samples avail

I'd likely just throw the 10g down the hatch but do you want a review on the sample size (10g/2 scoop) or the normal dose (5g, one scoop) serving size?

250mg of caffeine is based on 10g serve (2 scoops) buddy.... not 5g.
Still a bit confused about this. Is the 8900mg worth of ingredients based on 1 heaped scoop or 2 full scoops (obviously not 1 flat scoop)?
Why say 1 serving is 5g and then list everything per 2 scoops being one serve?

Still a bit confused about this. Is the 8900mg worth of ingredients based on 1 heaped scoop or 2 full scoops (obviously not 1 flat scoop)?
Why say 1 serving is 5g and then list everything per 2 scoops being one serve?

The way i read it is 250mg Caffeine is in a 10g serving... It is just advised for beginners to take 5g (125mg caffeine) until they are used to it I guess. best way might just be to measure out 10g and then you know what your are getting.

PS. received my sample today... Got deadlifts, front squats and few extra's tomorrow night so just in time :) will let you know what I think!

Stansilav, excuse my scepticisim but many of the members here have been burned by Nutrition Science, or at least were under their old company Power Supplements.
Power Supplements were found to be selling under dosed WPI cut with Maltodextrin mid last year. When the shit eventually hit the fan, they went under owing thousands of dollars, but before they did, owner Gary Vella announced publicly a long time established company (which turned out to be Nutrition Science) was taking over from them and all their flavours.

Since then, things have been quiet, so Nutrition Science popping up again will raise a few eyebrows. Does Gary Vella have anything to do with Nutrition Science anymore? Are you now the new owner?

Cheers.

@ApocalypsePWO ; easy way to solve this, just post the current ASIC records for Nutrition Science. Records showing Company Director and Surnames of Shareholders etc. .......... at least the Company Director ;)

Oh, saw that it said the dosage was 5g, one scoop, so assumed when the ingredients said caffeine (250mg) it meant for the mentioned serving size? :S

I also thought this. I was thinking about splitting that 10g sample into two but i'll take the lot in one go now. Keen to see how this compares to c4.

Popped the sample pack this morning. 10g of Cherry Cola, got to say taste was dreadful. I don't like Dr Pepper at the best of times but I had to chase it down with water and brush my teeth afterwards and it still left a bad taste in my mouth.
Was about half hour before I got to the gym and didn't have high hopes, slight tingles in the fingers but didn't feel much else but once I started training, it was something else. Easily the best workout I've had in a long time. Focus was thru the roof and felt like I could tear the gym apart. Lifted heavier on a few lifts but rest time was definitely reduced.

Overall...
Taste - 3/10
Focus - 10/10
Energy - 10/10
Pump - 7/10

I will add I'm certainly not a beginner to PWO's. Had heaps of DMAA stuff and since it was banned have had Assault, Pump Igniter, C4, Swollen, Pre-Jym etc etc. Bar the taste, this blew them out of the water...Will report back with the come down/crash but after 2 hours I still feel on top of the world.

Should a piss test result be included in new PWO reviews to show if spiked sample or not these days?

So 250mg of caffeine in the sample pack? I just got mine today, it doesn't say how much but if thats the case I must remember not to have my morning coffee if I am about to use it lol.
I wonder how this compares to 1MR, C4 and all those other high caffeine PWO's.. they have about 200mg caffeine per serve if memory serves correctly

So 250mg of caffeine in the sample pack? I just got mine today, it doesn't say how much but if thats the case I must remember not to have my morning coffee if I am about to use it lol.
I wonder how this compares to 1MR, C4 and all those other high caffeine PWO's.. they have about 200mg caffeine per serve if memory serves correctly

Yeah the sample pack is 10g with 8.9g actives and does contain 250mg caffeine- we recommend beginners take half a serve and this will make 70 servings- but advanced go to 2-3 serves as there adrenals can already tolerate high stim... from memory bro 1mr was 300mg but the rest are around 200mg like you mentioned.... our percentage of certain ingredients is higher and "purer" in comparison so you may find longer, more effective stims- a lot of feedback already has been that it does take some time to take full effect so please consume 30mins prior or else raise your heart rate when you arrive at the gym with some HIT cardio

It's a kick in the pants, I'll tell you right now. Come down was brutal also!

hey @White_Lie sorry to hear bro- would highly suggest a high dose of Absorbic Acid (vitamin C) straight after workout- few reasons- it restores adrenal glands somewhat- it lowers cortisol (stress hormone) which may also prevent muscle loss..... in future please try half serving ( i know its half the craziness but hey at least its half the come-down) THANKS BRO ,STAN

The ingrediant combination looks good, but fuuuck, 250mg of caffeine per scoop? For the guys who take 2 scoops that's 500mg of caffeine... I fucking hate high doses of caffeine in preworkouts, and it makes me so addicted to the shit that I get headaches, moody and lethargic when I don't take it, and I crash hard from high doses of caffeine.

sorry bro we jacked up the sample but we actually recommend 5grams on the container.... obviously looking for the "hype" by doing the double serve sample.... please feel free to do half packet- i really truly believe its more then enough and i FARRRRKKKIn hate come-downs myself- Stan

Sorry guys this is my f**k up i still owe them money and if you look lower on the report i am 90% share holder- after full "acquirement" of the business is made- which is in 2 weeks- i should be listed as a 100% owner.... i didn't release the reputation these ppl had on the forum- all i have ever known them as was in business purchases ( i have retail stores that stocked the WPI WPC and amino acids).... had no idea whatsoever about the reputation- i was however informed by @El Stiffy who gave me some good ideas to make an announce which i hadn't thus far.... (been waiting for 100% ownership).... apologies for looking like a Dick but i didn't have the money outright to buy the whole set up and its only until i have paid them out that i can have full ownership....

@ApocalypsePWO ; how do you explain this. ASIC registration details as of last Wednesday still list Nutrition Science's Company Director as Julie Vella. Seems a bit strange considering you claim to have taken over Nutrition Science months ago???

View attachment 9961View attachment 9961

Just abit of history for those new to this, Gary Vella was the man behind Protein n More. Protein n More was the supplier of alot of underdosed Whey protein. Protein n More supplied No Bull Supplements whose protein was found to be woefully diluted. Protein n More then went under owing lots and a "new" company took over as @myst ; posted. This new Company was called Nutrition Science. Nutrition Science was founded by a Julie Vella, who after a bit of investigating was found to be about the age of Gary Vella's Mother or Auntie.

What I want to know Gary is how much did No Bull Supplement's Van Amorta know about the protein he was buying was diluted. Was the whosesale price Protein n More sold to No Bull so low he had to know it was shit protein. No Bull's Van Amorta became one of Australia's richest young Entrepreneurs.

image.tiff