• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Pre Workout Samples of APOCALYPSE pre workout amplifier! LIMIT 25 samples avail

ApocalypsePWO

Site Advertiser
Apocalypse pre workout Amplifier is due for release in stores in the next 14 days.... Initial testing and feedback on this product has been amazing, far exceeding expectation.
Over 200 people have tested this product so far, and the thing we have heard from almost all is 'This is the best and strongest Pre-Workout i've ever used' and almost all these reviewers pre ordering a tub.
If you wish to be one of the first to try this product, all you need to do is send us your address and name for a 10g (one serve) satchet, then write a review once you try it out.
Available in Cherry Cola Bomb and Watermelon Blast!!
WARNING: This product has been developed for healthy individuals, do not use if you have any health issues including but not limited to heart problems, breathing difficulties or prostrate issues.
This product has not been evaluated by the TGA and is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition.
This product is NOT for drug tested sports people.

Shrek, i am trying to upload our promo banner with all those details as well as a picture of the tub, just trying to work this out, The website for the product is getting final touches today and will be live tomorrow.

Shrek, i am trying to upload our promo banner with all those details as well as a picture of the tub, just trying to work this out, The website for the product is getting final touches today and will be live tomorrow.
Ok no probs.
PM sent. I don't have to fill out any forms? :D

nope, no forms to fill out.... We are finalising our last tubs right now for the release of the first batch of this product, official release date is in 14 days.... just want to see what members here have to say about the product.
It will also be sold from our website once it goes live, but will not ship until official release.

Does it still contain AMP?

Last edited:
Z

@white_lie hey mate, sorry that banner is old and incorrect, ill be uploading an updated one shortly, could you please remove it. thanks

Last edited:
all ingredients are correct, except an error with a duplicate... but the design was changed. that was an old 'demo' promo poster we had done mate. new ones will be uploaded shortly with the new site going live tonight!

[MENTION=17641]ApocalypsePWO[/MENTION]; Gazza! Back in business hey?