• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Isis

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the views i have that you consider nonsensical?

Well start by looking at your avatar. Secondly, what was that disgusting comment you made about Mohammed in the other thread. The comment that got deleted and almost made Fadi leave the forum.

I'm not a Muslim nor a practicing Christian but even I found your post pretty distasteful to say the least.

Well start by looking at your avatar. Secondly, what was that disgusting comment you made about Mohammed in the other thread. The comment that got deleted and almost made Fadi leave the forum.

I'm not a Muslim nor a practicing Christian but even I found your post pretty distasteful to say the least.

Maybe being distasteful is whats needed no one should have to tip toe around any subject, freedom of speech ftw!!!!!!

Maybe being distasteful is whats needed no one should have to tip toe around any subject, freedom of speech ftw!!!!!!

Freedom of speech hey. Feel free to post your full name and address in this thread, then perhaps you and their extremists can get together. Freedom of speech FTW!!!!

Freedom of speech brings with it other obligations. People who espouse offensive and inflammatory rubbish under the guise of 'free speech' are plain fucking morons. Maybe you should argue intelligently not controversially.

Freedom of speech hey. Feel free to post your full name and address in this thread, then perhaps you and their extremists can get together. Freedom of speech FTW!!!!
lol how can you not believe in freedom of speech, would you prefer an oppressed society, are you a nazi? my views on religon are grinding your gears, you are the type of guy that was happy charlie got shot gtfo

Stiff and repacked not that I'm saying I agree with the 10 points Kramer1 posted( I don't know enough about it ). Rather than resorting to name calling and similar crap to what you are accusing him of how about educating us and show what is wrong with his points?

Freedom of speech brings with it other obligations. People who espouse offensive and inflammatory rubbish under the guise of 'free speech' are plain fucking morons. Maybe you should argue intelligently not controversially.

Again another person against freedom of speech, wow!!

lol how can you not believe in freedom of speech, would you prefer an oppressed society, are you a nazi? my views on religon are grinding your gears, you are the type of guy that was happy charlie got shot gtfo

Your views aren't "grinding my gears" they are actually making me laugh abit due to their self defeating nature. They are just as extreme as the extremists you are condemning.

I've got to go now so free to post whatever you like, without quoting me etc, but remember our GOD of Ausbb [MENTION=895]Sonic[/MENTION]; is watching lol.

Your views aren't "grinding my gears" they are actually making me laugh abit due to their self defeating nature. They are just as extreme as the extremists you are condemning.

I've got to go now so free to post whatever you like, without quoting me etc, but remember our GOD of Ausbb @Sonic ; is watching lol.
LOL @ self defeating i made you angry what do you think of this guy?
Charlie Hebdo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

whats your opinion deserved to die?

I've got to go now so free to post whatever you like, without quoting me etc, but remember our GOD of Ausbb @Sonic ; is watching lol.
Threaten me with a moderator funny shit man, I'm sure the mods out here wont be nazi's and if they are fuck it ban me i care not

Stiff and repacked not that I'm saying I agree with the 10 points Kramer1 posted( I don't know enough about it ). Rather than resorting to name calling and similar crap to what you are accusing him of how about educating us and show what is wrong with his points?

Fuck Baz, and I was just about to leave.

OK, I know that Islam and Christianity are similar in their directions of personal conduct. Christianity requires Christians to love their fellow man and to forgive. That was the example that Jesus Christ made when dying on the Cross. "Forgive them my Father", he said as he lay on the Cross being crucified. This is but one example of the attitude of forgiveness and tolerance that Christianity promotes - not war and hatred etc.

As I said, Islam and Christianity are pretty similar from what I know and I think Fadi's previous posts allude to that same attitude.

LOL @ self defeating i made you angry what do you think of this guy?
Charlie Hebdo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

whats your opinion deserved to die?

You made me angry lol. I'm not a practicing Christian you peanut so your attempts to anger me by attacking my perceived faith is pointless.

Would a Christian call you a fuckwitt - NO. But I will - you're now being a fuckwitt!!! :D

A Christian, as I suspect would a true Muslim, would turn the other cheek.

Religion is just words and a code of conduct supposedly to live by. Few people actually live by the words, at least in my experience of observation.

Forces using war and hatred often use religion to justify their means, but it is all about politics.

These people refer to islam to justify their cause, but how can you take this seriously.

The world cannot stand by and let it flourish, and I suspect it will not.

As I have said ISIS and their ilk are not true Muslims from what I know.

Like [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; said, its politics and power at play, using religion to galvanize an army to assist them in their political and power seeking agenda.

Freedom of speech is just a misconception. It doesn't exist anywhere.
Say the wrong thing anywhere and there will be consequences.

"God"

of Ausbb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.