• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Isis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't pointed out any 'ridiculous sections of the article'. I haven't spoken to the content of the article at all. All I've commented on is you're inability to make a convincing argument. Everything you write proves that you're an A grade moron. An amusing moron but a moron nonetheless.
lulz we know you havnt made any points at all,,thats what we are waiting for you to do, the fact that you are calling me a moron just proves you are intolerant to differences of opinion, wow who would have expected that from the religous, you are the moron, make a point or fuck off!!

lulz we know you havnt made any points at all,,thats what we are waiting for you to do, the fact that you are calling me a moron just proves you are intolerant to differences of opinion, wow who would have expected that from the religous, you are the moron, make a point or fuck off!!

Not intollerant to differences of opinion at all, just idiots like you. As stated before I am not even slightly religious. I've already been through all this in the other thread, all the same questions have been answered there, nothing new is going to be achieved by discussin it here as well, and I don't have the time or inclination to debate with someone like you. I'll leave you to it twit.

Not intollerant to differences of opinion at all, just idiots like you. As stated before I am not even slightly religious. I've already been through all this in the other thread, all the same questions have been answered there, nothing new is going to be achieved by discussin it here as well, and I don't have the time or inclination to debate with someone like you. I'll leave you to it twit.
more abuse 0 points,back up your words or keep it shut,,run along boy!!

Are you an angry teenager?
another useless post,,dont direct what your uncle did to you at me, i dont wanna know,,like i said make a point or fuck off,,this is getting really boring, how the fuck did you get so many posts in without being banned troll??

Status
Not open for further replies.