• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Isis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom of speech is just a misconception. It doesn't exist anywhere.
Say the wrong thing anywhere and there will be consequences.

"God"

of Ausbb :)

Yeah but consequences are part and parcel of the freedom of speech movement we dont care about consequences!!!!

If i get banned im telling all my nazi killer mates this is a nazi forum,,there will be hell to pay!!!!!!!!!

or shoot me with an AK or behead me lulz,,you got angry man, look at you with your nonsensical shit calling me a fuckwit,,check the bp its a silent killer lulz

Lol. Do you really think I'm a practicing Christian? Would a true Christian or true Muslim tell you to fuck off and stop quoting me? No they wouldn't.

But please FUCK OFF and stop quoting me. I don't know how much further I have to go in proving I'm not a practicing Christian .......... you Fuckwitt :D (<- just to further prove my point ;) )

T, save your troll posts for MD. We are but simple kunce here.
My intention was not to troll, but it seems anyone who speaks badly about religon gets shot down,,i have an entire pit fulla people that look for forums like this,,i may be forced to declare a forum war!

My intention was not to troll, but it seems anyone who speaks badly about religon gets shot down,,i have an entire pit fulla people that look for forums like this,,i may be forced to declare a forum war!

What a load of rubbish. Idiots who don't have the mental capacity to put forward an argument or statement that actually adds something to the discussion and can only flame under the guise of free speech get shot down. FYI I am not a religious person.

What a load of rubbish. Idiots who don't have the mental capacity to put forward an argument or statement that actually adds something to the discussion and can only flame under the guise of free speech get shot down. FYI I am not a religious person.
calm down hitler!!!!!

My argument is sound, and i stand by it, Islam is not a religon of peace,,argue the points not the people," stay ontopic or you will be banned!!

calm down hitler!!!!!

At the risk of feeding the troll, you do realize that Hitler was an anti-Semite, a hater of Jews and religions.

That last bit "hater of religions" describes you better than most in this thread.

At the risk of feeding the troll, you do realize that Hitler was an anti-Semite, a hater of Jews and religions.

That last bit "hater of religions" describes you better than most in this thread.

You do realize its the attitude im reffering to and nothing else,,surely thats obvious!

lol @ you idiots not being hurt yet trolling in my classifieds, a dislike of religon is not extremism grow up!!

dislike and hatred are 2 completely different things, your view on me is extreme to the point where you mis quote me,,i never said i hated religons,, i said i dislike them

Yes dislike and hatred are different things. As per your response to Stiffys statement below, confirming that you are a 'hater of religions', please show me where I have mis-quoted you?

First thing you have gotten right all day congratulations!!!!!

I don't have an extreme view of you. I just think you are stating your argument poorly.

I think what you meant to say in repsonse to Stiffy's quote was' No [MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION]; that is incorrect. I am not a 'hater' of religions, I just dislike the concept of religion perse because........(insert constructive discussion here)...'

The response you received would have been quite different and could have possible have taken this thread on a more meaningful tangent.

dislike and hatred are 2 completely different things, your view on me is extreme to the point where you mis quote me,,i never said i hated religons,, i said i dislike them

Your post about Muhammad was pretty extreme and distasteful. Care to post it again so we can see again, while the God of Ausbb [MENTION=895]Sonic[/MENTION]; is watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.