• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Isis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blow the fuckers up....

:eek: :D

The rest of you buggers - pull yah flaming heads in!!!

Theres a new Sherriff in town - me :cool:

Waits for Repacked to post a humorous or not so humorous Meme. :p

Last edited:
Theres a new Sherriff in town - me :cool:

woo-hoo.gif

Ban religion world wide. It serves 0 purpose other than arguments.

I dont care if your imaginary friend is cooler than my imaginary friend.

I'll say this though Wingman. I don't think ISIS are operating under religion. While they claim to be Muslims, true Muslims (and true Christians) are peaceful, loving and forgiving people and don't kill and behead and carry on like ISIS are.

I'll say this though Wingman. I don't think ISIS are operating under religion. While they claim to be Muslims, true Muslims (and true Christians) are peaceful, loving and forgiving people and don't kill and behead and carry on like ISIS are.

I know this already.
Still in the name of religion.
If religion didn't exist we wouldn't have that problem

As if they are not operating in the name of religion. They want to behead all those that don't follow their religion.

I think they've murdered more Muslims than any other group/minority.

ISIS is a result of a power vacuum after Saddam Hussein was overthrown. The US invaded, nabbed Hussein, killed his supporters and basically let the inmates run the asylum. Over the last 10 years of civil fighting, the most powerful and brutal group has taken control.

As horrible as Hussein was, his dictatorship had order. Many could argue that Iraq was better off in his control.

Unfortunately we probably would. It would just be based on some other sort of bias like racism or sexuality or lifestyle or geography or some other bullshit.

Yeah you're probably right.

If this was a pure religion thing then i would dislike muslims. But I don't. I have friends who are muslims and christians and gays and crossfitters and all sorts. I dont share their beliefs but there's still enough common interest to have friendship.

There's going to be extremist psychos from all of them, and you ahve to admit, the percentage is fairly small.

I'm not defending any religion but currently it seems there are more extremists coming from one religion in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.