• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
avi, mp4 ,mpg ,mpeg , 13mb

I remember last time I posted an iPhone vid had the same issue, you did something to allow the file type, has anything changed? Think it's an IMG file, where is [MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION] ; when you need him? Typical IT kunce.

I remember last time I posted an iPhone vid had the same issue, you did something to allow the file type, has anything changed? Think it's an IMG file, where is @Headley ; when you need him? Typical IT kunce.
ok coolies, i will add it to the list

So you filmed it on reel to reel?

VHS Bro, loved that camera, big, heavy, steady, pull the tape out, stick it in the VHS adaptor cassette in the video and off you go.
A few years ago bought this tiny, shaky, light digital job with a hard drive, tiny screen, tiny little buttons, pain in the arse to tranfer so now have 5 years worth of video on the camera.

Hi [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION] ; little caption tells me this type of file (mov) exceed the 10meg limit, possible to bump up to 13?

This is why I live in the 80s kunce, when the upload is harder than the lift, you know its time to bring VHS back.
[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] ; finally worked, think about 75kg at 100kg is about the mark, but not fussed, was a half arsed attemp, I'll let the lower back recover and give it a proper crack in a week or 2.

View attachment 11458

Good lift but it definitely looks like you're not comfortable/confident lol
Keep plugging away, you'll get better

Thanks grunta, I can see you doing much more once you get a feel for exercise.

Updated, and grunta has moved to number two.

yes, don't get obsessed with it, but do a few lighter sets on 55-65kg to get better feel and feeling of strong core as base for movement.

However, no need to advise you; you look like a powerful unit and can draw on big Franks's advice.