• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good work you blokes! @Timeah; @Grunta; @Kyle Aaron;

Very motivational. I feel like buzzing off to the gym and go to town on the OHP after watching all y'all attempts srs :cool:

Will hop on the bandwagon and have a turn this week & see if my shoulder can make it out alive lol.

I figured I had to put mine up there, someone has to be coming last :)

Most of the newbie guys get stuck around 40kg with the 2.5kg jumps, microplates are essential.

no one ever comes last when they give it a go, simple as that really.

images

I had a few minutes waiting for some equipment yesterday so tried a few ohp's got 65 fairly easy, missed 70. I'd already done about 15 sets of shoulders including ohp's earlier. Will give it a proper go and get footage shortly. Would be happy with 75. Gotta get in on this action.

excellent, look forward to any member's lifts.

I mainly train on 60-70% of my press max (short rests), so only go heavy once per month. Fortunately, it will be the next shoulders/chest session assuming my back is right, hopefully tomorrow.

I like heavier stuff for ohp personally. But if your shoulders are a bit fucked, i wouldnt recommend it haha. I find lots of 2's and 3's. Like 10 of them. Shortish rests (2 mins).

I like heavier stuff for ohp personally. But if your shoulders are a bit fucked, i wouldnt recommend it haha. I find lots of 2's and 3's. Like 10 of them. Shortish rests (2 mins).

yes, probably a better way to go, but not for me. I takes ages to recover.

Would you recommend working up to 1.R.M with the 2's and 3's approach as well? Then weight in, say, 5kg increments?