• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=9189]canned tuna[/MENTION]; Noice one!! in4vid as well to observe grooviness and tricep party..

I'll be testing my max by the end of the month to see if its budged lol

Might need to test my 1RM...something I hardly every do!
Triples of 65kg at 80kg BW at the mo, so 70-72.5 should be do-able.

Might need to test my 1RM...something I hardly every do!
Triples of 65kg at 80kg BW at the mo, so 70-72.5 should be do-able.
Fucken light weight ****s. Haha.

Yep sounds about right mate. Have a go before your volume next time.

weird, you look kinda skinny in those vids.. thought you were bigger tbh.

@canned tuna; awesome effort there m8! That second attempt made 80kg look real easy.

You reckon cleaning it off the floor is easier or harder than using a rack? I'd do it but the end result would prolly look more like a jerk than a press lol

@White_Lie; Let's see it!!!

@canned tuna; awesome effort there m8! That second attempt made 80kg look real easy.

You reckon cleaning it off the floor is easier or harder than using a rack? I'd do it but the end result would prolly look more like a jerk than a press lol

@White_Lie; Let's see it!!!
Yeah easier due to momentum I think. For the first rep

But very hard when hitting a max. Dam scary trying to catch a weight you're not used to

Might start push pressing soon.... From rack
Dunno yet