• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] ; had my first crack at it, it's a young mans lift, that's for sure, shit the bed, lower back still killing me and should have used a belt and tried it at the beginning of the workout rather than at the end, but it's a start.
Got a plate and a 1/2 up, barely, bar ends looked a bit shorter than the normal bar so not sure what it all adds up to.
Got the vid will try to put it up.

[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] ; had my first crack at it, it's a young mans lift, that's for sure, shit the bed, lower back still killing me and should have used a belt and tried it at the beginning of the workout rather than at the end, but it's a start.
Got a plate and a 1/2 up, barely, bar ends looked a bit shorter than the normal bar so not sure what it all adds up to.
Got the vid will try to put it up.
My gym has got longer and shorter (not sure of the actual length) 20kg bars and short 15kg bars. They might say on the ends, our ones do.
Usually all the bro's run the 15kg bar so they look like they're loading more weight on. I like the longer ones though

My gym has got longer and shorter (not sure of the actual length) 20kg bars and short 15kg bars. They might say on the ends, our ones do.
Usually all the bro's run the 15kg bar so they look like they're loading more weight on. I like the longer ones though

Looks like some kunce cut 100mm of each end, but it was already set up at the right height with the weight on it, so just took a crack.
15, OK, that would make it 75kg

Uhh, the shorter bars are for crossfit aren't they? The trainers here call them ladybars. They don't swivel either so no good for Oly.

Best try not to use them :)

Looks like some kunce cut 100mm of each end, but it was already set up at the right height with the weight on it, so just took a crack.
15, OK, that would make it 75kg
It may have been 20, we've got both in the shorter length. Just depends on your gym.

They should still swivel Jiggers, may just be a cheaper bar with a bush instead of a bearing.

when you go back to gym, weigh yourself, and then weight yourself again with the bar. That will tell you whether it is 15kg or 20kg.
We cannot afford to give 5kg to any of our young rivals on this brutally honest press exercise.

It may have been 20, we've got both in the shorter length. Just depends on your gym.

They should still swivel Jiggers, may just be a cheaper bar with a bush instead of a bearing.

Yeah the chicks must have fukked it (up) and the bushes seized up at ours..

when you go back to gym, weigh yourself, and then weight yourself again with the bar. That will tell you whether it is 15kg or 20kg.

Or you could simply weigh the bar on its own :)

Yeah... Weigh the bar :D
Will hurt my feelings if you are blitzing it with no fucks given

I've performed this weekly for years to hit even a decent press..

Yeah... Weigh the bar :D
Will hurt my feelings if you are blitzing it with no fucks given

I've performed this weekly for years to hit even a decent press..

your feelings are at no risk bro, when you see my unco "what the fuck am I doing here" attempt vid you'll see that standing OHP is not something I've done before, nearly dropped it on my head and now walking like a 90 year old.
your lift looked like a warm up compared to my abortion.

Dunno brus.
I've never uploaded them straight to the forum, I'd just put them on the toob and link them here

Hi [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION] ; whats the max file size I can upload, this vid is 10.9meg, too big?