• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude lol - so funny you should post that! just had my like 1000th piss for the day and just said to myself **** stop pissing lol....

Theres a dude in the gym - he has been here for an 45 mins and I must of had 4 trips to the toilet - must be thinking wtf lol

LOL

I work in a call center and had to put a customer on hold earlier cause i was busting for a piss lol!

I just said i was looking into his order rofl.

Minced veal and mixed vegies.
Had this right after training, phuck it went down well.

Image152.jpg

1/2 chicken & salad... Yawn... So damn hungry, this cutting caper is tough, constantly thinking about food, it's testing my willpower nearly as much as when I quit smoking.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been doing it since the 2nd of January except for 2 weeks in April. Over 6 months.
Deal with it :cool:

Today:

1kg chicken over 5 meals
2 cups almonds
2 tablespoons of olive oil
6L water
prob 2L of pepsi lol

30ml gen-tec thermo fuel

Was going to have a carb meal today but will prob wait till Saturday night or Sunday morning now - get the 1st week outa the way!

Today:

1kg chicken over 5 meals
2 cups almonds
2 tablespoons of olive oil
6L water
prob 2L of pepsi lol

30ml gen-tec thermo fuel

Was going to have a carb meal today but will prob wait till Saturday night or Sunday morning now - get the 1st week outa the way!

LOL pepsi max is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment as well haha.

I got sugar free cordial today - I have a 4L water bottle thing so Pine Lime sugar free cordial will be filling that today!

Sugar free mate..prob not the best better better than drinking the real stuff or eating something shit!

Agreed.

It keeps me sane otherwise i probably would have fallen off the wagon a long time ago haha. I limit mine to 1 can per day most days.

If i go out to the pub with mates i go through a fair bit of it, but it stops me drinking alcohol...

Today i had left over thai for breakfast

Then i had mexican for lunch

I then went and bought 100g of lindt caramel crunch

I also had a decaf coffee

I just had a glass of milk and a small piece of toberlone...

Terrific day!

Agreed.

It keeps me sane otherwise i probably would have fallen off the wagon a long time ago haha. I limit mine to 1 can per day most days.

If i go out to the pub with mates i go through a fair bit of it, but it stops me drinking alcohol...

pepsi max is awesome.

right now after watching the guy i work with down 4 cans of jim beam on the way home im sipping on chamomile tea lol

Today:

1 Litre of egg whites over 5 meals
4-5L of water
1/2 cup almonds

BIG ASS steak tonight with the boys!

40ml of thermo fuel

Today i had left over thai for breakfast

Then i had mexican for lunch

I then went and bought 100g of lindt caramel crunch

I also had a decaf coffee

I just had a glass of milk and a small piece of toberlone...

Terrific day!

I thought youd be a freak with your diet considering all the health stuff u put up.

pizza for lunch today:

- chicken breast
- red onion
- mushrooms
- avocado
- pasta sauce
- wholemeal pita bread
- low fat mozzarella

pizza for lunch today:

- chicken breast
- red onion
- mushrooms
- avocado
- pasta sauce
- wholemeal pita bread
- low fat mozzarella

Made this on the weekend with wholemeal pita bread also, was fkn amazing!

I used a half chook from woolies marinated in Sundried tomato and Basil.

I had a real good time haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.