• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, I dont think I can do it any more... I've been having amino acid shakes ie. recoverx from biocharge. Much nicer, but a lot more expensive as well.

Ha I'm the opposite, I'd much rather down my protein shakes rather than my biocharge or recoverx shakes:D

Yeah look up Lyle Mcdonalds ultimate diet 2.0, are you having a re-feed every week to restore gylcogen levels?

I have just finished a little competition Markos (PTC) was holding where the goal was to change your body in 3 months. In those 3 months i had 3 cheat meals the whole time and dropped a considerable amount of weight.

Before this i was having a "cheat" meal once every fortnight and was thinking i would just go back to this while i continue to try and lose another 7-8kg.

Do you think every fortnight is alright or should it be weekly? And in terms of re-feed, what would be the better things to eat? I usually just go for like fish and chips or pasta bakes/spag and stuff...

Got my almonds on the weekend! Todays eating as follows:

7am: 4 Eggs scrambled

9am: 2 Scoops WPI in water + 15 Almonds

11am: 150g Chicken Breast

1230pm: 3 Rissoles with 200g Veg

3pm: 185g Tuna in olive oil + 15 Almonds (Remove almonds from here, there's fat in the tuna and olive oil)

6pm: 200g Steak with 200g Veg

9pm: 150g Cottage Cheese (Insert the 15 almonds here, there is no fat in the CC)

Just a minor change BJ.

I was going to do it that way but wasnt sure about eating the nuts before bed. Will make the changes as of tomorrow.

Thanks for the tips bud!

Today.

Eggs - Spinach
Tuna / Veg
Shake / Almonds
Tuna / Veg
Train - Aminos during workout
Chicken / Veg

1 more to go

Now will it be tuna or chicken..??????????

I can't do this crap anymore.....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Today.

Eggs - Spinach
Tuna / Veg
Shake / Almonds
Tuna / Veg
Chicken / Veg

1 more to go

At least you have food!

Today.

Eggs - Spinach
Tuna / Veg
Shake / Almonds
Tuna / Veg
Chicken / Veg

1 more to go

Tell me about it, been dieting for 9 months now and im starting to get annoyed by it. Thank god im reintroducing cheat meals into my week...

I feel your pain Shrek. But it will all be worth it in the end, thats what i keep telling myself!

Today:

Meal 1:
bacon
eggs
toast
oats
honey/lemon drink - yes still kinda sick!

Meal 2:
mince
beans
corn

Meal 3:
Muscle milk
maybe with milk if i can get outa the gym for 5

Meal 4:
mince
beans
corn

Meal 5:
depending on when I train this will be a post workout shake or some pre-workout product.

Meal 6:
Chicken then the gf is hopefully making tonight

After dinner:
maybe another muscle milk with milk and prob some choc cake...mmmm

At least you have food!
True

Is it getting to you, you have been dieting for a long time now
Simce the 1st Jan - yes it's getting to me

Tell me about it, been dieting for 9 months now and im starting to get annoyed by it. Thank god im reintroducing cheat meals into my week...

I feel your pain Shrek. But it will all be worth it in the end, thats what i keep telling myself!
It will be worth it and i will not give in until i reach my goal.

Starting to get my diet back under control. Today (non workout day) was:

7:30am WPC shake in skim milk, mixed fruit salad, multi-vitamin, 3xfish oil tabs, 1g Vit C. Bit of a rush, otherwise I would have had a double serve of oats porridge instead of the fruit.

10:30am large mixed fruit salad with natural yohurt and oats. Awesomely delicious. Love my wife!!

12:30pm Lunch: 200gm BBQ steak from last night and about 200gm BBQ vegies (egg plant, zuchini, tomato, capsicum, mushroom). Basically last nights dinner revisited for lunch today.

2:30pm WPC shake in skim milk. Banana, oats muesli bar.

4:00pm 200ml odd of low fat cottage cheese (about to down it now)

6:30pm dinner: Wife mentioned something really yummy involving tuna, can't remember but sounded great.

9:30pm WPC shake with a teaspoon of Casein and a teaspoon of Creatine in skim milk, 1gm of Vit C

But still I'm losing weight!! ;)

Cheers,
Mike

Starting to get my diet back under control. Today (non workout day) was:

7:30am WPC shake in skim milk, mixed fruit salad, multi-vitamin, 3xfish oil tabs, 1g Vit C. Bit of a rush, otherwise I would have had a double serve of oats porridge instead of the fruit.

10:30am large mixed fruit salad with natural yohurt and oats. Awesomely delicious. Love my wife!!

12:30pm Lunch: 200gm BBQ steak from last night and about 200gm BBQ vegies (egg plant, zuchini, tomato, capsicum, mushroom). Basically last nights dinner revisited for lunch today.

2:30pm WPC shake in skim milk. Banana, oats muesli bar.

4:00pm 200ml odd of low fat cottage cheese (about to down it now)

6:30pm dinner: Wife mentioned something really yummy involving tuna, can't remember but sounded great.

9:30pm WPC shake with a teaspoon of Casein and a teaspoon of Creatine in skim milk, 1gm of Vit C

But still I'm losing weight!! ;)

Cheers,
Mike

A teaspoon of casein? lol

Just finished a decent sized Ginger Chicken stir fry with:

Chicken tenderloin
Broccoli
Snap pea's
Spinach
Cashews
Carrot
Onion
Stack of ginger
Splash of Soy Sauce
Splash of Fish Sauce

Man I love stirfry's, plus they're so damn easy to make.

-Mitch.

A teaspoon of casein? lol
Yeah I know! :D

I was running out so was using the last little bit to try and work in with my 50gm of WPC and stretch it out as long as possible. Normally I just take 50gm odd of casein as my pre-bed protein drink but there wasn't enough to do that so I switched to that much WPC with a teaspoon of casein in it. Thankfully Fitness Central are back from holidays now and I had a few more kg of the stuff turn up yesterday! Happy days again!!

Gotta say, I've mixed some cocoa and stevia in with my WPC and now that stuff tastes awesome.

Cheers,
Mike

PS The yummy dinner turned out to be a tuna and vegetable frittata. Friggin awesome! Loaded with vegies, tuna and tied together with 6 whisked eggs. Delicious. Got the leftovers here for lunch today...

Last edited:
185gram sole mare tuna in olive oil ohhhh I could eat 10 kg of this shit a day... soooo good. and just some baby spinach and cherry tomatoes...

Today is..

1 - 3 eggs on 2 pieces wholegrain toast, WPI with lite milk & a banana

2 - 250g mince & mixed vegetables

3 - 300g chicken breast with broccoli & mixed vegetables

4 - Steak & mixed vegetables

5 - WPI, 1tsp Calcium Caseinate with water

Had shit nights sleep

Today so far

woke pp salt purge 1 tablespoon salt in 1L ofwater... ( who needs laxatives when you have that !! )

Then breakfast 4 eggs, apple banana, whey shake...

Will make kafta and vegies for lunch ...

Thinking of doing abit of a diet soon just to drop a few kgs...thinking of using a diet my mate used for his bb comp - high fats, high protein, med-no carbs...

This is the basic breakdown:

Monday: Egg white – 5 egg white meals – 1 cup each meal

Tuesday: Steak – 800g split into 5 meals

Wednesday: Chicken – 800g split into 5 meals

Thursday: Chicken + high carb ( 1-2 cup oats, 2-3 cup rice + as many veggies as you can eat) – 800g split into 5 meals

Friday: Egg whites – 1 cup x 5

Saturday: Steak – 800g split into 5 meals

Sunday: Cheat day (only for 5 weeks in)

1 cup almonds a day
2-3 tablespoons of mac oil
5L of water
Protein shake pre/post workout

Status
Not open for further replies.