• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of doing abit of a diet soon just to drop a few kgs...thinking of using a diet my mate used for his bb comp - high fats, high protein, med-no carbs...

This is the basic breakdown:

Monday: Egg white – 5 egg white meals – 1 cup each meal

Tuesday: Steak – 800g split into 5 meals

Wednesday: Chicken – 800g split into 5 meals

Thursday: Chicken + high carb ( 1-2 cup oats, 2-3 cup rice + as many veggies as you can eat) – 800g split into 5 meals

Friday: Egg whites – 1 cup x 5

Saturday: Steak – 800g split into 5 meals

Sunday: Cheat day (only for 5 weeks in)

1 cup almonds a day
2-3 tablespoons of mac oil
5L of water
Protein shake pre/post workout

Thats dedication.

Chicken and Vegies. awesome :rolleyes:

Image154.jpg

I use both.
I buy Country Harvest (Birds Eye) unless I find something on special.

There's 225gms chicken and 200gms vegies in that pan.

I use both.
I buy Country Harvest (Birds Eye) unless I find something on special.

There's 225gms chicken and 200gms vegies in that pan.

Any seasoning? Might give it a whirl. I'm getting sick of just oven baked chicken with piri piri seasoning lol

Yeah, sometimes I use seasoning.
I have about 20 different ones in he cupboard.
Thai, Cajun, Italian, Lemon Chicken, Moroccan, Perri Perri, Chilli, Tuscan, Greek, mixed herbs and many more.
Have to make it palatable I guess.

Today is the day that Iam changing my diet and dropping some BF - dunno how much I will drop or how long I will "diet" for but it starts today and for the 1st time ever I was dreading it last night LOL

Today:

1 Litre of egg whites over 5 meals
1 cup of almonds - prob have this when I get home from work because its when I snack.
1 muscle milk protein shake after training
2 tablespoons of oil

5-6L of water

+ 20ml of Gen-tec thermo fuel

FML!!!

Last edited:
I'm eating my muscles :(.

Blood tests = fasting = 2 missed meals. Man I'm STARVING! 1 hour to go.....
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm eating my muscles :(.

Blood tests = fasting = 2 missed meals. Man I'm STARVING! 1 hour to go.....
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL Don't you just hate being hungry. I get the shits at work if Im running late to eat my meals. Lucky this has only happened twice in 3 years :)

People don't like talking to me when I am hungry I tend to snap at them. I hope your fasting is over.
Posted via Mobile Device

lol, home now!

I was so freaking hungry, I had to BUY "food" where I was getting the tests done. Its the first meal Ive eaten that I havent cooked/made myself in ages.

10am- Chicken & bacon ranch foot long, large OJ, 2 cookies, banana
1130am - cup of rice, chicken breast, mix veg

going to have a nap now

1pm, 1100 cal shake, fruit
3pm, fruit and peanut butter sambos

squat

FOOD FOOD FOOD.

Aming for around 2kg per week for another 3 weeks. Been successful the last 2 weeks.

Today:

1kg steak split over 5 meals
1 cup almonds
1 million cans of pepsi max
2 scoops wpi - after training

30ml of gen-tec thermo fuel

a million L's of water

No need to train today, all that peeing will be a workout in itself.

Dude lol - so funny you should post that! just had my like 1000th piss for the day and just said to myself **** stop pissing lol....

Theres a dude in the gym - he has been here for an 45 mins and I must of had 4 trips to the toilet - must be thinking wtf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.