• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meal 1: 4 Eggs Scrambled, Glucosamine, Multi Vitamin, 150ml Apple Juice.

Meal 2: 2 Scoops WPI in 500ml Water (Forgot my almonds :mad:)

Meal 3: 300g Chicken Breast with 200g mixed veg, 375ml PMax

Meal 4: 90g Tuna in Tomato and Onion (stupid deli didnt have normal tuna and forgot my tuna :mad:) 1.5 scoops WPI in 300ml Skim Milk.

Meal 5: 150g Steak in 150g Veg

Meal 6: 150g Steak in 150g Veg

Meal 7: 150g-200g Cottage Cheese, 15 Almonds

I have decided instead of having a big meal around tea time, to split the food in 2 and eat them about 2 hours apart, eg 5:30pm and 7:30pm.

Would this be better than having a larger meal at say 6:30pm?

I have decided instead of having a big meal around tea time, to split the food in 2 and eat them about 2 hours apart, eg 5:30pm and 7:30pm.

Would this be better than having a larger meal at say 6:30pm?
Yes, smaller frequent meals keep blood sugar levels stable, rather than huge peaks and troughs.

Or you could just stick to your diet? mmmm

What is your normal diet like?

Breakfast

Usually 2/3 pieces of fruit Apple berries banana depending if training or not..

4 eggs

beans

Whey

Organic yoghurt

natural peanut butter

Morning tea

tuna salad olive oil

Lunch

Chicken omlette / steak vegies / tuna / chicken

Afternoon tea

Perhaps lentils beans legumes lebanese style dish with olive oil garlic herbs.

Dinner

Usually Kafta (lamb lebanese dish) or sword fish/ tuna steaks / Chicken breast .. .you get the idea here
Vegies variety at least 5... Or large salad

Before bed

whey natural peanut butter..

Snacks goji berries, cucumber, carrot, nuts, seeds, odd protein bar here and there if im stuck somewhere and desperate for protein...

Just got back from 7-11. It's dollar day there and a lot of stuff is only $1 haha. Got like 5 chocolate bars, 4 bags of chips and a doughnut for $10. My cheat day is gonna be awesome.

whipped up another 2 pita pizzas to share with the missus for dinner.

pizza 1:
- tomato paste
- lean ham
- mozzarella
- pineapple

pizza 2:
- hommus
- olives
- tomato
- red onion
- fetta & mozzarella
- coriander

Just got back from 7-11. It's dollar day there and a lot of stuff is only $1 haha. Got like 5 chocolate bars, 4 bags of chips and a doughnut for $10. My cheat day is gonna be awesome.

what is this dollar day you speak of?

what is this dollar day you speak of?

They're having a promotional day where some stuff is only $1 each. The stuff is;

- Mother 300ml cans
- Goulburn Valley 500ml Flavoured milk
- Cadbury Medium Bars
- Kettle 100gm chips
- Cornettos
- Doughnuts
- 4n20 Snack sausage rolls
- Muffins

So go stock up for your cheating :D

They're having a promotional day where some stuff is only $1 each. The stuff is;

- Mother 300ml cans
- Goulburn Valley 500ml Flavoured milk
- Cadbury Medium Bars
- Kettle 100gm chips
- Cornettos
- Doughnuts
- 4n20 Snack sausage rolls
- Muffins

So go stock up for your cheating :D
SH1t, don't tell Oliver....:D

Would coke zero be alright to drink? There's a bottle in the fridge which I'm tempted to have a glass of for an energy hit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.