• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha mum's making gnocchi tomorrow (perfect post workout! woot!).

she is going to be so annoyed I'll be weighing potatoes, flour, cooked volumes etc

drives her mad. just weighed her ragu` and figured out macros for that tonight.

she's too scared to cook for me anymore :eek:

because I can

iifym ftw

1045061_10151428469065904_700733621_n.jpg

nbw07c.jpg

Breakfast this morning, first attempt at PROATS with banana and cinnamon. Need to work out some more ratios as it was a little watery and not filling enough..

With a yogurt & cup of tea, of course @Shrek; [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION];

Last edited:
what was your method Taurus?

Viv: looks amazing (both). never heard of coconut aminos. I've got the regular soy one but don't really use it that often.

cheesey bacon & veg omelette
20130709_135540.jpg

cream of chicken bacon & veg cheesey bake (didn't even bother dishing out :P)
20130709_190932.jpg

was going to try a cauliflower base pizza and then thought "fark it" I'll just use the exact same ingredients and do it in a way that I know you can't stuff up :p

Last edited:
same brand as my coconut oil :)

cheesey chicken & kimchi omelette with sriracha
20130710_135600.jpg

ScreenHunter_215%2520Jul.%252010%252016.14.jpg

slow cooked Japanese curry and hidden rice 1400 cals :)
20130710_195751.jpg

333lwrq.jpg

sorted my water & milk ratios out (as i doubled the original recipe to fill me up) and it was a lot better this morning...

Taurus: that looks much more normal :p

Viv: it had 5 chillis in there as well as kimchi and sriracha. This one actually gave me a runny nose haha

feeling a bit fatty tonight.

lots of rice, tuna, sweet potato, carrots and comte cheese (cos it's Le Tour time lol)

followed by chocolate chobani pudding with some 75% choc, banana, raspberries and maple syrup

feeling a bit ugh now :p

944736_10151431642105904_270805013_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.