• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many good meals!! [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=14031]M@YHEM[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16035]catspurr[/MENTION]; [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION];

et al

Last edited:
COTOLETTE FTW :D

boring prosciutto, ricotta, rice, sweet potato and salad for me tonight

too busy making protein bars :p

I nailed it.... protein bars to sell at ze gym :)

booyah .. these are mixed berry chocolate
71.5g per bar
268kcals
P/C/F = 23g/23g/12g with 6g dietary fibre
gluten, lactose, nut and refined sugar free.
View attachment 7952

dipped some freeze dried strawberries in dark chocolate too .. topping off my Chobani + WPI + Vitarium Strawberry and raspberries.
awesomesauce
View attachment 7953

Those protein bars look delicious!!!!! [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION];

Last edited by a moderator:
Those protein bars look delicious!!!!! @chocchillimango;

yep I think these are the ones I will make for the gym in various flavours :)

meanwhile ... not eating but making a beautiful chocolate mess in my kitchen

I need a bigger tank :cool:

994222_628073633884035_1874982179_n.jpg

2uxtxmp.jpg

sorted my proats out this morning. blueberries mixed in then some egg whites once it was heated up.
toast, yogurt & green tea on the side. I will use a plate for the toast next time. Our cat must've been on the table last night and when I took a bite of the toast I got a mouthful of long white cat hair...

sorted my proats out this morning. blueberries mixed in then some egg whites once it was heated up.
toast, yogurt & green tea on the side. I will use a plate for the toast next time. Our cat must've been on the table last night and when I took a bite of the toast I got a mouthful of long white cat hair...

Sheeeiiiitt I just gagged at the thought of cat hair..

I cannot do eggs/whites in oats. Doesn't sit right with me haha.

and yeah, probably not as bad as cat hair! bleh

EATS

bulgogi chicken and beef, Italian sausage, kimchi and pumpkin
20130713_190630.jpg

chicken, whipped cream and tomato sauce sanga
20130713_151527.jpg

pancakes with blueberries and icecream
20130714_113206.jpg

Elvis oats
20130714_183853.jpg

ewww on the cat hair...that's why my cat is not allowed in there!!

I can't do egg whites in oats either. I add WPI to mine, but never egg whites.

ha! i don't mind mixing in the egg whites once its all microwaved. I like it! But Im still getting all my mixtures and ratio's sorted!

As for the cat hair, i couldn't believe it. She's usually a decent cat, but she must've been on the table sometime last night.....hmmmm

I cannot do eggs/whites in oats. Doesn't sit right with me haha.

and yeah, probably not as bad as cat hair! bleh

why no egg whites in oats? I do 100ml milk, 120ml water, 100g oats and nuke that for 2 mins. then add 1/4 cup egg whites & mix thru. Then add banana & blueberries on top. Dont judge lol

whats with the whipped cream, tommy sauce & chicken?

was at amazing race event. I go by the if I like one thing and another, I shall put them together and see how they go. It was good :)

And egg whites in oats is a texture thing for me. I MUCH prefer the texture of proats with powder rather than egg whites so I stick to that.

was at amazing race event. I go by the if I like one thing and another, I shall put them together and see how they go. It was good :)

And egg whites in oats is a texture thing for me. I MUCH prefer the texture of proats with powder rather than egg whites so I stick to that.

ahh cool! Probably like avocado for me, the texture makes me crook in the guts

used to be the same for me as a kid actually. Now IDK how I lived without em haha. How times/taste buds change.

I love it when I nail my macros and only go 35 cals over. Fck yeah!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373892152.082463.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373892152.082463.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.